I just want to know if it can be done... or are the DiMarzio pickups designed for stratocasters only?
single coil = no, and why?
humbucker= yes
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
you could put any pickup in any guitar if youre willing and able to. the real question is could you mod a gibson like that with a clean consience. if you want single coil sound in a les paul (i wont even ask why) you could always get a couple of 4 lead humbuckers and put coil taps on them and save it from the router. seymour duncan makes P-90s that are humbucker sized so there would be no routing going on and they look really cool. theyre covered in gold or chrome like a traditional humbucker but the pole pieces go down the middle. you will get many double takes from other guitarists. i would only go so far as to put the coil taps in or maybe a phat cat in the neck. if you really want single coil sound you could always just save up and buy a strat and have the best of both worlds. i wouldnt go trying to make something thats so expensive and so painstakingly built to make a certain tone as a les paul sound like anything but itself.
Duncan Phat Cat P90 in the neck and P-Rails in the bridge with the appropriate switch for changing from humbucker/blade SC/P90
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores