As you can tell I like to keep you guys on your toes

Well i've decided i want the vypyr, from what i've heard i can get heavy overdrive and nice cleans (i'll be going to test it out very soon).

This amp will be used for practises and jams but what will I need to change the channels? Can anyone give me links or names to a pedal set i can use to change the channel of a vypyr 30? (I'm a noob ;D )
I have a Vypyr 75 and i love that amp. it has a ton of sweet effects(some on the stompboxes and effects are the same, but you can tell they sound different because of where they're placed). the different amp models are really nice and the way the eq wworks with the different channels is really cool. the pedal that i need to flip through the switches is called a Sanpera. Peavey makes it and it just came out a few weeks ago i think, but from what i hear it's pretty pricey. it allows you to actually use the looper though, so it could be worth it. plus it's got a volume swell on there which i think is pretty cool.
Thanks man, very appreciated. And just out of curiosity, even though there's 5000 topics on every amp model out there but... can i get this amp HEAVY? (lets say a7x heavy?)
ohh yes sir you can. the Rec amp model will do that for you. I love a7x. not only the rec, but the 6505 model will too. with that model though you get a whole hell of a lot of feedback. it's fun to mess around with but sometimes you just got to turn it down. have you got the amp yet?
Quote by musicislife57
ohh yes sir you can. the Rec amp model will do that for you. I love a7x. not only the rec, but the 6505 model will too. with that model though you get a whole hell of a lot of feedback. it's fun to mess around with but sometimes you just got to turn it down. have you got the amp yet?

Not yet, i might go tomorrow if im bored enough to check the sound out.

I've got the money right now for the 15W version but is it worth waiting and getting the 30W? is the stompbox useful?
i would definitely wait until you can get the 30W. yea, the stompbox is definitely useful. just because you get different sounds. the way peavey lined those up, the effects and the stompbox, make them produce different sounds. but i think that it would be worth your time to wait, if you want to get more for your money. plus i think you can personalize the 30 more than the 15.