Hi guys! I am a guitarist in my band. I am not a bad player but they are kinda beginners . Do u guys have any easy or moderate metal and rock songs to recommend ? Rock not as in those blink 182 , grnday linkin park etc. Arh u get wad i mean.
Hope the list goes on .
Help will be appreciated!
Thanks Brothers!
definately some sabbath, purple, zeppelin,UFO,scorpions... or if youre not into classic rock,
try some easy metal songs like early metallica. I could have been more specific if you had been more specific as to how long have you been playing etc.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
oh god man loads what songs can you play allredy so i can give you some good songs and the bands youve listed arent metal by the way.
most AC-DC songs (nothing against them) have pretty basic instrumental parts.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Quote by Kyle.E
"If it's easy, it ain't work doin'".

Worth?
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Kyle.E

that's not true man. some songs that you play can become easy after a while, but you still play them cause you love them and they're a blast to play.

the Offspring is pretty simple most of the time, and it's fun music. Nirvana, Twisted Sister, Shinedown, Nickelback, Def Leppard
Shinedown - Devour
Paranoid - Sabbath
The Trooper - Maiden
and.......................ACE OF SPADES
Quote by Kyle.E

not true, not true...

i sometimes find it more fun to have some easy songs that you can just go crazy with on stage.

its hard to jump around and do stuff like that when you're pulling out some crazy **** on guitar

its all about making good sounding music that makes the crowd happy.
Quote by Souls United

its all about making good sounding music that makes the crowd happy.

wrong. its all about having fun yourself, screw the crowd.

all kidding aside,

Lights Out - UFO
Suicide Solution - Ozzy Osbourne
*insert Boston song here*
*insert Metallica song here*

and lets not forget AC/DC... If You Want Blood, You've Got It!
War pigs by Sabbath is an easy tune
Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue
Runnin with the Devil by Van Halen
Flight of Icarus by Iron Maiden
Breaking The Law by Judas Priest or For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica would be perfect.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you