i want to turn my bad monkey into a badder monkey what is the mod for it?
Fling poo.

Edit:
But in all seriousness I don't think it's available unless you go through Humphrey audio.
Apparently indyguitarist's book as a mod in it for the monkey, but I don't think it's quite the same mod.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Feb 2, 2009,
Increase some capacitors value to let in more bass, change the drive control to a 250k (for 2.5x more drive) or 500k (5x more) or maybe even a 1M for 10x the drive.

Thats bound to make your monkey scream.

Also bear in mind that the bad monkey is of SMT construction making mods harder for less experienced people to perform.
I too, looked for mods. Couldn't find any easily available mods, unfortunately. I'd love to find a mod that turns it into a TS808
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Entrant_21
Increase some capacitors value to let in more bass

do you have any idea which capacitors to replace?
Quote by Thomme
I too, looked for mods. Couldn't find any easily available mods, unfortunately. I'd love to find a mod that turns it into a TS808

I can do all the standard 808 and RAT mods to this pedal if youre interested PM me if so!

Quote by SHRED.
do you have any idea which capacitors to replace?

Most noticable improvements would be to replace:

C2 with a 0.1uF
Adjust C11 to taste
also adjust C5 to taste, increase it or even remove it. It goes to ground so you wont need to bridge it if removed!

everything else seems pretty much wide open frequency wise. You can always mod the gyrator to boost a different bass frequency if you wish.
Quote by Entrant_21
I can do all the standard 808 and RAT mods to this pedal if youre interested PM me if so!

Most noticable improvements would be to replace:

C2 with a 0.1uF
Adjust C11 to taste
also adjust C5 to taste, increase it or even remove it. It goes to ground so you wont need to bridge it if removed!

everything else seems pretty much wide open frequency wise. You can always mod the gyrator to boost a different bass frequency if you wish.

would you mind shedding some light on the mod?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.