After a lengthy 12 hour jamming session, the index finger on my left hand has begun to bleed... hence the reason why I'm wasting time on this forum instead of playing on my guitar.

I'm NOT seeking medical advice before you report me, but I was wandering if the whole finger bleeding problem has happened to YOU... tell me your wacky stories!
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Happened when I was first learning to play... Now my fingers only "hurt" a lot when I do my 8 hour Jam Sessions with my band...

It's painfull and I couln't play for days when it first happened, a bit of a waste.
I like to pick my nose and eat whatever comes out. Whatever comes out..
i was fingering my girlfriend, and my finger begun to bleed. i thought she had a snake in her vag

it turned out she was just on her period..
12 hours...
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
i cut off my fingertip with a butcher knife at work once and went home and played guitar. im more hxc than you!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Began to bleed.
Your fingers have began to bleed.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I have made my hand bleed, but that was due to a string snapping.

I once chopped the top off my left hand pointing finger with a mountain bike disc rotor. Took about 2 years before the scar stopped hurting when I played guitar. Not really ideal...
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Your band must really suck if you need to do 12 hour jams.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by boreamor
Yup. Don't restring your guitar with cheesewire folks.

No...restring it with BARBED WIRE! The manly guitar string!
I find people who play till they bleed stupid even though i respect the commitment.

After a while you don't get better, and top it all off you have a bleeding finger. While you're out waiting for your fingers to heal, you're just wasting potential practice time if you ask me.

Sadly, it has happened to me. But that was cause i cut my nails a bit too much and then did a bend. The string proceeded to cut into my finger and went under my nail, spewing blood

Not to forget the time my thumb died when i was trying to learn slap bass. Hypocrisy for the win !!!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Last edited by X-Boy at Feb 2, 2009,
Kickass.

I love the satisfaction you get from slicing your fingers open after a long while of guitar.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!