Hi. I'm in my country's capital for one day and I'm going to buy some good new pair of pickups for my guitar. I play mostly post-hardcore-screamo but I like to play some heavier and lighter stuff too. I listen mostly to From First to Last, Saosin, Silverstein, Chiodos, Enter Shikari, Fear Before the March of Flames, Idiot Pilot, The Fall of Troy, The Used and so on.

I must say I'm looking for humbruckers only, and I was thinking about DiMarzio, But there are so many models that I found myself a little lost after a while.

My guitar is an Epiphone G310 Emily the strange edition.

Thanks!
Last edited by Ukee at Feb 2, 2009,
Do you mean pickups?..
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
you mean pickups....
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I love how in 10 years, genres names are going to be completely ridiculous.

it'll be like, post-post-hardcore post-screamo *insert new silly word here*

Maybe we'll be back to actual music by then.

Like rock.

And who knows, maybe he puts little microphones under his strings.
Into the flood again...
It was a little confusion with my native lenguage. We call just mics to the pickups. But hey, they are mostly mics too. What I find quite funny is how three persons just posted 3 flame posts just to do it, without saying nothing really useful. I think my main post is pretty clear itself. And what's your problem with the post-hardcore/screamo? Too many people trying too be smart today.
I have a Vox AD50VT and I'm pretty happy with it.
Should I get a better guitar instead of new pickups?
But I totally love the look of the guitar...what do you recommend? Should I get a G400? or what else in the price range o a G400 or G400 Custom?