Why does everyone feel the need to type in number when they talk about bands they don't think belong in the metal forum?
And why didn't you post this in one of the previous Chimaira threads anyway?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Well cuz it's for their new album, The Infection, new subject, new thread to get attention for said new album
In the Valley of Vung
Quote by Mr. Parker
Well cuz it's for their new album, The Infection, new subject, new thread to get attention for said new album

Chimaira thread = All things about Chimaira. All things about Chimaira = No need to post the title and date of an album that was announced in fucking December.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well you see, you guys don't follow up on them, if you did you would know why...live out side of UG and you would know...
In the Valley of Vung
Quote by Mr. Parker

and if you want to move it mods well move it...I didn't see those rules but am tried of these UG lawyers and kids contradicting themselves constantly.

Finally, I gain e-fame!

Quote by Mr. Parker
Well you see, you guys don't follow up on them, if you did you would know why...live out side of UG and you would know...

What, so not liking Chimaira = not having a life?

Here, you know that grey thing in your head? Use it sometimes.