I would like some comments on this pretty simple classic rock song i wrote, Love is made of rock n' roll. It's in my profile , go tjeck it out right there i'll c4c
I think it ended up pretty good myself, but if there's any advices you feel like sharing, please drop them.
I get a lot of 'try recording some drums'-comments, and i would rlly love to be able to do so, but I can't get it to work properly, and those drum programs i've found on the net won't work with me.

hope u enjoy (:
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Nice song... I really liked it... Great vocals, great tone on the guitar, the backing vocals are a real nice touch, The lead was cool but not loud enough in the mix. Loved the rhythm, there's some sweet riffs in there. Overall it'a great tune 5/5.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060372
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Last edited by yoyo9333 at Feb 3, 2009,
Thanks Rlly happy about your comments man! means a lot with some positive feedback
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!