Page 1 of 2
so anyways i was going out for an Ibanez RG120 lol i got to the local guitar shop they had a used one in stock and i told the guy working that i wont go over 300$ for a guitar bring me all the models under 300$ so he braught them out and i narrowed it down to an ESP F50 and the Ibanez RG120... i looked at the guy and told him i have only been learning for a week, and i asked him to play each of the guitars so i can hear what they really sound like... so he hooked up the Ibanez first and started this insane playing i mean this kid was good really frickin good... the Ibanez sounded great 2 so i was thinking i was sold... but the kid told me to wait and hear him play the ESP... so he hooked up the esp and he had a go on it and omg my heart melted at the sound this guitar produced i fell in love with it instantly... so i ended up buying the ESP F50 (looks awsome 2) gig bag tuner extra strings... u know all the stuff im gona need for a while except for an amp since the Pevey Vypyr 15 was sold out for probly another week so im holding off on that...

im in absolute love with this guitar its frickin amazing

i walked out of there spending less then if i made the trip to Guitar center and i was so happy... when i got home i was 2 excited to play i just sat there and looked at the guitar for a while lol... then i finally played, i really need to learn a song now lol
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Congratulations. I remember when I bought my first one. I felt like a shiny golden god playing that same lick over and over again not knowing I really sucked...<3
But still, congratulations!
k, now get a dictionary and a school grade english text book and learn how to spell bought and how to use punctuation.
and you didnt play it yourself before buying it?
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Glad you like it.... But wait until you play a real guitar haha
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by LordPino
Congratulations. I remember when I bought my first one. I felt like a shiny golden god playing that same lick over and over again not knowing I really sucked...<3
But still, congratulations!

Weren't those just the good old days. We didn't have a care in the world who's listening. We were too busy playing whatever crappy song we were playing and being in Heaven.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Weren't those just the good old days. We didn't have a care in the world who's listening. We were too busy playing whatever crappy song we were playing and being in Heaven.

Ahhh..<3 Good old days indeed sir.
Flaming Chaos go **** yourself talk about raining on someones parade, and yes i did play what i could before buying it im not a ****ing retard

THANKS SO MUCH
****ing dick

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I've come to the conclusion that Cronarct is an emo kid who can't take criticism

Good point But still, let him be, he's a guitarguy now.
also Flaming Chaos maybe you should go back to school and learn to read in context because i said he brought out the guitars not that i bought the guitars i said i ended up buying the ESP, not that i Bought the esp u dumb founded dip **** stfu and go rain on ur own parade

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Ibanez...boooooooo

should've bought an ESP
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
actually im far from emo... more or less a country boy who likes rock and metal ALOT

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I've come to the conclusion that Cronarct is an emo kid who can't take criticism

this made my day

but seriously, congratz on the new guitar mate, I'm gonna get a new one in a month or 3 and I can't wait
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by .:st.anger:.
Ibanez...boooooooo

should've bought an ESP

He did.. right?
the only rain Chaos likes is the golden shower from above

Btw, the topic says bought, well actually, "BAUGHT" whatever the **** that means.
TS, calm down, take a deep breath, and go play your new guitar some more. Get those callous juices flowing!
Quote by Mazzakazza
TS, calm down, take a deep breath, and go play your new guitar some more. Get your gf's juices flowing!

Fixed
Quote by cronarct
also Flaming Chaos maybe you should go back to school and learn to read in context because i said he brought out the guitars not that i bought the guitars i said i ended up buying the ESP, not that i Bought the esp u dumb founded dip **** stfu and go rain on ur own parade

umm, thread title?
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
my callouses are already really thick from playing my bros acoustic lol and i need to look up a few lessons on playing metal first lol... enough of my bad grammar and spelling already i never claimed to be all fancy English lol, i need to find a good rock/metal song that is REALLY easy for me to learn on

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Quote by LordPino
Fixed

If you wanna get your guitar sticky, sure...my woman isn't allowed near the precious things.
lol

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Quote by cronarct
my callouses are already really thick from playing my bros acoustic lol and i need to look up a few lessons on playing metal first lol... enough of my bad grammar and spelling already i never claimed to be all fancy English lol, i need to find a good rock/metal song that is REALLY easy for me to learn on

perhaps eyes of a criminal by chimaira? first metal song i learnt unless you want metallica-y kinda stuff, which i'd say sanitarium for some parts is pretty easy
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by cronarct

How about Metallica - Master of Puppets? It's not that challenging, and there's some good muscle buildup to be had from the downpicking sections at the start.

Or Nirvana, something easier?
Quote by cronarct

I know it's unoriginal but....

.... metallica songs?
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
im still REALLY new i know a few chords and i can hit some notes but my chord switching is still slow and takes me a lil bit to find a note some times

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
again, metallica songs

maybe not MoP or creeping death, but sanitarium should be good.

either that or try somethings from their first album, fast but quite simple
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Mazzakazza
If you wanna get your guitar sticky, sure...my woman isn't allowed near the precious things.

Lol xD
i'd definately say metallica then, a lot of it is basic power chords on the 5th and 6th strings
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by cronarct
im still REALLY new i know a few chords and i can hit some notes but my chord switching is still slow and takes me a lil bit to find a note some times

It's called keeping the powerchord hand shape and just sliding down the neck. Just imagine you're jerking off with a really odd grip
Quote by .:st.anger:.
Ibanez...boooooooo

should've bought an ESP

He did.

Good buy man. It's difficult when you are first starting to admit to someone in a shop that you are just starting out and ask them to play the guitar. I guess it's an ego thing.

I can still barely play anything without mesing up a few times so I hate playing anything in a shop.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's called keeping the powerchord hand shape and just sliding down the neck. Just imagine you're jerking off with a really odd grip

hahaha, ok i will look up some Metallica stuff... pretty cool if i can play their stuff because thats my favorite band lol

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
>.<

Fail, fail, fail.

Of course you'd say that. Most modern-day beginner guitarists all say that. As long as you stay away from Fade to Black solos for at least three years, we won't have a problem >.<

No idea how many n00bs butcher MetallicA songs the first day they get their guitars.
ahh I don't mind, most people learn by trial and error
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
heck I forgot where I found it but it made me lol soooo badly...

... I think it was in the rig comparison thread......
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by cronarct
Also Flaming Chaos, maybe you should go back to school and learn to read in context because I said he brought out the guitars not that I bought the guitars I said I ended up buying the ESP, not that I bought the esp you rather silly dip poo please be quiet and go rain on your own parade.

Fixed.
bump, because I'm proud of my shinny black ESP F50

also still taking song suggestions if anyone has some more

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Page 1 of 2