hey mates if you have balls do it
you should go here:

ok, when you are there you chose an numer(1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 or 10), well this is the number or the rate, when you chose it you do the antispam letter, and click on vote.
please i need you give me 10 please mate
Quote by Chris3235
1.English Grammer
2. Maturity
3. Wut?
4. ??????
5. Profit

Fixt
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

...Son, are you an imbecile? Not only is this incredibly stupid, but you should prolly stay on the down low as an 09'er.

my 2 cents
Quote by Psychaberration
...Son, are you an imbecile? Not only is this incredibly stupid, but you should prolly stay on the down low as an 09'er.

my 2 cents

The account was made today. It's presumably a keylogger.

*Reported* (The thread of course)
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
The account was made today. It's presumably a keylogger.

*Reported* (The thread of course)

Do you even know what a keylogger is?
please mate this is important for me don't be angry woth me please it is very important i have just to jave 30 rates
Quote by maggot9779

+1
It's not a keylogger.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by maggot9779

Yes?... I'm not stupid enough to click on the link so I'm not sure what it is.

It should also be a blatant fact that the internet wasn't created for the sole purpose of fueling UG's forum board... Therefore, a keylogger would scope out PW's to e-mail/bank websites/games/etc. It doesn't have to be maliciousness directed towards the website it's used on...
- FJ