Page 1 of 3
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at Feb 2, 2009,
I don't get it.... Am i supposed to laugh or what????
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
...wait...is that even the cover?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by angusfan16

This is better.

Indeed it is, however i was using sarcasm for this thread. lol
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
^^^

I agree but you fail on the picture size...
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by DegaMeth
massive DSOTM pic

all the way
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

I came a little.....
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by ScottB.
*DISRAELI GEARS*

beat me to it

I have the vinyl in a frame on my wall
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by guitarhero_764

extremely thought provoking..humans destroying themselves in institutions like prisons while the planet exists elsewhere

Crimson of course.

edit:
THE MOST BADASS COVER IN THE MUNDO!
Quote by guitarhero_764

Last edited by ScottB. at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by TheClincher
Huge picture is HUUUUUUUUGGGEEEEEEE. Please downsize it, or something.

You can't downsize awesomness.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by DegaMeth

Quote by guitarhero_764

Page 1 of 3