ok so i won $200 yesterday off the superbowl (PUMPPED!!)
lol and of course in being a true pissed off teenager im gonna spend it before this week is over :p lol

sooo anyway ive got about $250 and i was wondering what to get with it....
i currently have a Lyon by Washburn acoustic...its not totally crappy but its not amazing...

i play mostly electric....but recently have been playin the crap out of my acoustic....
i found some nice acoustics that i can afford but idk if i should buy a new guitar or just get some pedals that ive wanted for a while and some strings and stuff.....

I HAVE NO CLUEEEE HELPPPP
CT Musicians

"Rebellion happens in the mind, you cant create it, you just are that way" - SLC Punk!
Unless you go used, you won't even get a decent acoustic for 250 bucks.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
u could get a semi acoustic jazz style thing. u see quite a few rockers with them. not sure how much they are though. plus best of both worlds.
Quote by spunkeymonkey36
u could get a semi acoustic jazz style thing. u see quite a few rockers with them. not sure how much they are though. plus best of both worlds.

yeahhh i might try that...thanks
CT Musicians

"Rebellion happens in the mind, you cant create it, you just are that way" - SLC Punk!
Under 200 bucks...get a kona guitar(k2 i think is the model), I have one as a beater...and it plays awesome, comes with gold tuners, full binding, treble, mid, bass sliders, and a 13 year warranty...a real warranrty, u can run it over and send them the pieces for a new one(read reviews on them, they are all pretty good)...If you can manage to save up another 200 dollars I would check out some entry lvl breedloves...I think you can maybe get one for 400 usd, butyou would have to look around. Best of luck to you with your search, and stay out of pawn shops...They may be ok for electrics, but never buy an acoustic in one(thats where all bad ones go to die^^)
Decent acoustic guitar for $200.

As for you two spammers, keep it on the down low, yeah? I don't like handing out warnings or bans, but will if necessary. We like to keep it civil in here.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
About the guitar - is that really a reliable acoustic? It seems nice enough, but I'm always kinda leary about anything under 350ish for an acoustic. Even more with acoustics it always seems to me that you pay for what you get.

I've got a yamaha as well and I love it - makes me wanna play that one and compare.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
And additionally - thanks for being cool about the warning, captivate. Alot of people (names won't be mentioned) are just dicks. You got your point across and I'm likely to take your advice becuase of how you went about it.

So thanks.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
TS, use the search function and stickied threads man. And buy what you'll use the most, we can't really help you with this.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

The next person that posts off-topic in this thread is getting banned.

I just had to go through and delete entire posts and pieces of posts for the last like 10 minutes. Like captivate, I try not to give out warnings or bans unless absolutely necessary, but this thread is completely out of hand. If you can't keep it civilized and mature, then take it to the Pit. This isn't the place, guys.
Maybe save up for a while and don't spend the money until you're sure, you're gonna know what you want more than us (yet we'll all tell you acoustic is better) and again I say it might be worth saving up more so you can get an acoustic that you'll really notice the difference with.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!