Page 1 of 2
The other guy must be hella-strong, to kill him with one hit.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Feb 2, 2009,
Oh man. I just came out of the "You cry, you lose" thread too.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
How the hell were they supposed to know if he's just asleep or unconcious?

He was attacked twice, so he was probably bleeding and bruised up pretty bad, someone walking by him should have noticed that at least
Hes homeless, how the hell were they suppose to know he was dying?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
he's homeless who cares and also it has nothing to do with being selfish, people have been taught since they were little to watch out for themselves first and not strangers, even though it is an honorable thing to do. its in a person's best interest to protect themselves from getting hurt before checking someone else, hell thats even what the police do. honestly ive seen plenty of homeless people get the **** knocked outta them and could care less, most of them would have no hesitation to either rob you or rape you. so who gives a **** about some homeless guy because the ****ing israelis are killing innocent women and children deliberately and are trying to cover it up.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
How the hell were they supposed to know if he's just asleep or unconcious?

People saw him being knocked unconscious.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
It's also in DC... the ****hole of the US.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by mckraf99
he's homeless who cares and also it has nothing to do with being selfish, people have been taught since they were little to watch out for themselves first and not strangers, even though it is an honorable thing to do. its in a person's best interest to protect themselves from getting hurt before checking someone else, hell thats even what the police do. honestly ive seen plenty of homeless people get the **** knocked outta them and could care less, most of them would have no hesitation to either rob you or rape you. so who gives a **** about some homeless guy because the ****ing israelis are killing innocent women and children deliberately and are trying to cover it up.

The isrealis are retaliating against attacks from people that've been trying to kill them for thousands of years,
stfu
And they shouldve helped him, it's terrible no one could be bothered to
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Kitty Genevese.... same idea, fascinating study of the human mind .

Edit: I'm a bad speller.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Last edited by BostonLP at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by mckraf99

What if he couldnt help it? the economy sucks right now his house could have been forclosed and he was forced to live on the street it just suprises me that people have lost compassion for others

Quote by bulldozerbob
Did he actually die?

I couldn't tell from the article

yeah he did die it says it under the video
Last edited by therealtater at Feb 2, 2009,
I dont understand how people didnt help.

Ok fair enough, they didnt stop the fighting, most people these days, myself included wouldnt try to get in between them.

But some one could have easily ran around the corner or out of view and dialled 911 as soon as they saw the fight, people nowadays are just lazy pathetic morons who value there free time over someone elses life.

*there are people out there who would help, but obvisiously in this situation, all those people decided that there time was more important than this mans life*
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
It's absolutely horrible but I wouldn't be surprised that if people did do something to help they'd have been sued.

Yea pretty much. Id have someone sign a waver before I helped them with anything.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by PooKoo
that's hilarious hahhaha

There was a similar story a while back in the UK.
Some people got out their camera phones... ugh.
Quote by ctb

There was a similar story a while back in the UK.
Some people got out their camera phones... ugh.

to take pictures not call the police, the worlds going to hell in a handbasket
Quote by mckraf99

F*ck you. Really. Your grammar sucks and you're an arsehole. I hate you.

For everyone else, a guy called Piliavin did a study on this kind of thing where someone would fall over on a train (either a drunk or elderly person) and observers would watch to see if anyone would help. Most of the time women didn't help them up as they expected men to do it, and elderly people were helped more than drunk people (kind of obvious, but relevant to this story of the homeless man).

There's also the case of Kitty Genovise who was stabbed in front of over 30 witnesses, yet none of them called the police and so the attacker returned later in the night and raped her before stabbing her again.
I would have walked past most likely, you wouldn't know what he would do if you went up to him, for all some passersby might know is he might mug them. I would be tempted to maybe phone 99 (911 for you americans) but i would stand a high chance of walking past tbh
Manchester United
Quote by bulldozerbob
Did he actually die?

I couldn't tell from the article

Literally the first sentence of the article says he died.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by mckraf99

You're an asshole.

And Isreal is just trying to stop the rockets being fired at them out of spite because some people lost land in a war they started.

That's right, Isreal is the rightful owner of any land they hold right now and they have every right to defend it.

On topic, you don't know how you would react to seeing someone dying in the street,
but I hope that I would be strong enough to help someone in that situation.
08'er incognito
Quote by PooKoo
it's still hilarious.

Shut up you prick.

It really is a shame. You'd have thought at least one person walking by would of rung an ambulance or the police or something...
The Libertines
Only one thing came up in my head:

"America"
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I wouldn't expect anyone to pick me up out of the street either.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by mckraf99

even if i have to hear about how this was a pointless post, your a douche bag. a used one at that. you wouldn't have stop doing whatever it is thats so important such mentaly masturbate some girl youl never have the balls to talk to. and if "women and children" were mortaring your house i doubt you would care wether the person was a woman or a god damn kid.
Quote by mckraf99

And the word i'm looking for is......

W anker

You really need you're parents or guardians to teach you about morality and how it applies to you.... phuck me, I despair at your comments and if that is truely how you think (and I really hope it isn't) prepare yourself for a very lonely and disappointing life.
[
Quote by Lord Waltaa

"America"

Don't judge us by the actions of three people. I would've had tried to save him.
Sail upon the open skies
A man is lying in the street, some punks chopped off his head
And I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead

turns out he's dead.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by mckraf99

dude just go home your a fuckin idiot where did Israelites come into this? But thats fucked up and pretty sad I live in the country and if someone saw that they'd call a medic but a lot of city folk have the watch yourself first and screw others mentality like this asshole i quoted.
Quote by Lord Waltaa

"America"

S my D.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Page 1 of 2