Alright,, im sure many of you have come across this, anyways i have Cubase SX 3 and im using EZdrummer as a vst instrument naturally. When i write even a bar, no sound will come. the output IS exdrummer and it loads fine. it goes through a bar and like in the middle of the 4th beat it like plays all the notes at once...i have NO idea whats going on and im just using the standard exdrummer kit at this point. i think its the drum mapping, but im not sure. someone help?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I wish i could help, i am getting interested in this kind of stuff lately.

However that is a symptom of low computing power in other cases. Like when i try to jump in a HD video, nothing happens for 5sec, then the video fast forwards till the point it should have arrive when i clicked on the timeline.

You shoul post the specs of your pc, i think.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Hey, umm my pc should be fine for these programs, although im pretty sure it is a low computing problem.

dual core 2.0 gigs
3 gigs of ram
220 gigs.

Well I fixed the EZdrummer problem, however theres still a bit of delay from when i press play, on my friends pc (whose specs arent as high as mine) it runs perfect no lag nothing, but for mine it does...we have the same version or EzDrummer and Cubase (SX 3) it still doesnt make sense. also at times when i select the ezdrummer as a VST When i first start t project it loads, but when i do it the next time, cubase crashes? help please?

edit also, heres another thing. when i replace the dll file of the exdrummer in my VST folder, it loads, it seems I have to do this everytime for it to load the instruments without them crashing. could be a problem there?
Quote by Sloopy
Last edited by hyroglyph!c at Feb 3, 2009,
Did you set EzDrummer as the output?

Edit, oh, nevermind.

Are you using a real copy of Cubase? because pirate copies are known to have bugs.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Feb 3, 2009,
i am using a pirated version unfortunatley however that shouldn't make a difference since my buddies version is the exact same as mine and his runs perfect, i cant seem to see what the problem is here. butanyways scratch all that

I uninstalled that version and have now installed a real copy of cubase LE 4 which came with my firebox interface. the problem is i dont know how to get my ezddrummer in there at all, i mean fore SX 3 i could click on vst instruments, however the LE 4 doesnt have that option. the dll file is in the right spot, i dont know what it could be
Quote by Sloopy
Yeah, I was going to say about the pirated software. It doesn't matter that it works perfectly on your friends machine, cracks can be temperamental. LE4 has the vst instruments in the same place doesn't it? Under devices?
There is poetry in despair.
No it doesn't unfortunatley. anywho, i reverted BACK to the Cubase SX 3 reinstalled ezdrummer. I downloaded a different aiso driver and set the buffer to the lowest possible and now everything is working perfect. So i definatley wasnt a bug in the cubase.
also, i dont think i mentioned but it was the ezdrummer that was delaying, like when i hit the drum there was a delay. anyways the AISO4ALL driver fixed that if anyone else has the same problem. just gointo plugins and change it
anyways thanks for your help guys! cant wait to get recording once i get my stupid 6 to 4 pin firewire adapter haha
Quote by Sloopy
I've had this problem before with EZDrummer.

My solution was to ditch it, and get Addictive Drums, it's great.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
cant wait to get recording once i get my stupid 6 to 4 pin firewire adapter haha

And i cant wait for you to get banned...enjoy your stay while it lasts!