I finally got the Peavey Triple XXX Head that I ordered. I believe it was a fair price, $550 + $60 shipping. One of the questions I have....

When I got it, the power tube on the far right (looking from the back) wasn't plugged in, but it was rollin around on the inside.... I popped it back in and I'm wondering what to do now, I have played the head a bit, but haven't had the chance to crank it.... I'm really just worried about the tube, advice?
i think you will be fine. with your XXX
and its a great deal for $550 used
and PIX will be nice
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
personally i probably would get in touch with where ever you bought it from and either ask for a replacement for the amp or a replacement for the tube/tubes. i hate gettin stuff thats not put together, always makes me wonder what else could b wrong with it
I wish they weren't discontinued
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
I'll try and get pics up within a week, the only thing other than the tube that I found bad... was that the knob for the FX SEND LEVEL was missing, but no big deal, I figured out where 12 o'clock was on it.
Quote by job153
I wish they weren't discontinued

well i believe that the peavey 3120 is another improved version of the XXX but it will cost more than a regular XXX
if you cant afford them well the Bugera 333 is a copy of the XXX but it's made by Behringer, should i say more...................................................................
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me