Ok, So i'm stuck on a certain part in the game.I have just completed the mission where you go to the Ocean Docks and take the forklift to put all 6 crates in the back of Ryder's truck. So I just finished that. And I have looked all over Los Santos for the next mission, but Can't find it.I did the first race with the low rider and both low rider meetings as well. I also did the first 2 nascar type races called "The 8 Track" and the one after that. Where is the Next mission guys???

and sorry If this isn't supposed to be here, but I have been looking for a while and Can't find it.

Thanks in Advance!
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Go to Gamefaqs, not the Pit.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
Go to Gamefaqs, not the Pit.

Or to the Gaming Thread, which is in the pit, specially set up for this kid of thing, y'know
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Your username prompts me to tell you that:

"Turn off your console and pick up a guitar."

Those games were meant to be fun for a couple minutes (as you get to do stuff that you wouldn't in real life), not as an actual video game that you waste your time with...

-TFA
i think you need a higher respect level, go kill some ballas.
go to gamefaqs.com to make sure.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Your username prompts me to tell you that:

"Turn off your console and pick up a guitar."

Those games were meant to be fun for a couple minutes (as you get to do stuff that you wouldn't in real life), not as an actual video game that you waste your time with...

-TFA

Oh, guess you are one of those people that think Grand Theft Auto is completely "freeform", 'cause its not. There are missions and tasks and a very interesting plot to these games. They are as time wasting as a lot of games, and a lot more fun.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Oh, guess you are one of those people that think Grand Theft Auto is completely "freeform", 'cause its not. There are missions and tasks and a very interesting plot to these games. They are as time wasting as a lot of games, and a lot more fun.

Amen. Grand theft auto games are amazing. Vice City was my favorite by the way haha.