ok i have a science fair thats due tomorrow, but i gotta a problem.

i was suppose to make a pickup and see what produced more decibels, one was made with neodymium magnets, the other with ceramic magnets. the problem is, somewhere wen i was wrapping it, i broke the line and did not no were, so it does not work, and i dont want to have to fix it.

So my question is, how many decibels do a usual guitar make on a small amp and all the settings on 5. and if u no how many decibels are made with neodymium magnets, or ceramic magnets please tell me.

thanks for all ur help
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I imagine it depends on specific amp models, I highly doubt they all have the same speakers in them...or at least speakers with the same output levels even at specific numbers
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
I imagine it depends on specific amp models, I highly doubt they all have the same speakers in them...or at least speakers with the same output levels even at specific numbers

well i have a pretty ****ty amp i just need to know how many decibels are produced wen ur playing at like the volume u watch tv
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

All depends on wattage my friend.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
ok in response to both of ur responses- the wattage is 100-120, but like i said just regular tv volume, and is it really 75, seems a bit high and also do u guys happen to no the difference of decibels between ceramic magnets and neodymium im guessing its like 20 but the judges prob wont no, so thanks
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic