Page 1 of 3
I play the guitar (obviously) the uke, the Harmonica, the tumbi (a small indian drone string) the keyboard, slide guitar, the spoons, the irish whistle,the jew's harp, I built a diddley bow. Any other random but cool instruments I can amuse myself with for an hour or two?

x
Last edited by MrToucan at Feb 2, 2009,
Yeah, kazoo is fun.

Apparently Hendrix Experience just used a comb with paper through though, so thats a cheaper alternative.
Mouth harps are the epitome of cool and will keep you entertained for hours on end. Seriously, you won't want to put it down.

The ladies go wild for em too.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Harmonica. £20 for a decent one.

He definently said Harmonica is something he already plays.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
organ
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by username94
He definently said Harmonica is something he already plays.

Oh, my bad. I just read the thread title
Melodica, tambourine, stylophone
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
skin flute
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Ghost of Sparta wins!

Siggadiddled

You can learn that instrument too. It hasnt been invented yet, but you can still say you know it.
Harmonica, slide whistle, or banjo.

Play them at the same time and you'll have so many women trying to get on top of you you'll have to beat them off with sticks.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Jews harp or Tin whistle
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Mandolin, Tin Whistle
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Has anyone said skin flute yet?

Dammit ScottB!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
play your nose
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
get a Djembe. you can get a bunch of different tones and sounds out of it so you can make some pretty cool beats.

on second thought, why the hell havent i bought a Djembe yet
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Harmonica. £20 for a decent one.

If by decent you mean ****ty, then yes.
Quote by Chris_Parker
Harmonica, slide whistle, or banjo.

Play them at the same time and you'll have so many women trying to get on top of you you'll have to beat them off with sticks.

I think you mean dildos.

Or is it dildoes?

But that just sounds like "Dill does".

Definitely the melodica. Not sure where to find a cheap one, but i'm sure they're out there.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by ScottB.
skin flute

I can't believe it took 16 posts to get this answer in the pit. lol.
Page 1 of 3