Okay guys, now I normally wouldn't do this, but I have searched, I have searched, and I have searched and I simply cannot find out what song this is

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=puI4jhHMRjs

Please help me, I will be so greatful, I'd like the first song, or the entire remix, 2nd song is pretty gash. <3
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/puI4jhHMRjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/puI4jhHMRjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fail
Stop in the name of love.

edit: in the comments:

"i have that song. it's a franz ferdinand remix.
the fallen- ruined by justice"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last edited by ACG at Feb 2, 2009,
link post fail
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Twisted Magnum
There's a back button

Was scared I'd double post, and I don't think my flameshield would be able to take that much hatred towards me.
Wow that sounds like dog ****.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
although the link works...

why oh why did you bring this techno, club music, ****E to a guitar forum?? explain the logic behind that please... most of us here actually have talent and as such listen to music that involves talent to make. not pushing random buttons on a synth.
Quote by Pipsicles
2nd song is pretty gash. <3

wat?
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by Dempsey68

why oh why did you bring this techno, club music, ****E to a guitar forum?? explain the logic behind that please... most of us here actually have talent and as such listen to music that involves talent to make. not pushing random buttons on a synth.

go **** yourself, better yet, go make a good dance tune.

see you in 10 years.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Dempsey68

You, sir, are ignorant.

Also, has anyone by any chance played Playstation Home? There's a song in the dance area I really like called Tempest Remix. This reminded me of that. TS might like it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 2, 2009,
I think my ears are puking.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Dempsey68

This man is right!

Those keyboardists with their absolutely random crap that has no musical value whatsoever!

Don't be hating when a)you can't make music for sh!t anyway; b)guitar music can be considered as pushing down random frets on the guitar

So. With all due respect - GTFO
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by CTFOD
I think my ears are puking.

I've had that happen, got a bad ear infection and whenever I put drops in my ear against the bacteria it would rapidly expand and this brown goo would gash out of my ear. Nasty as hell
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Dempsey68

Aren't you the charmer.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

At no point did I say I made it, if you don't like it, F O, and also I brought it here because its very active and I frequent here. Faggots, I know for a fact a lot of people appreciate music like this and they might actually be able to help rather than just go on a thread, label music as 'techno, club music ****e' and mouth off about something they have no idea about.

Quote by ACG
Stop in the name of love.

edit: in the comments:

"i have that song. it's a franz ferdinand remix.
the fallen- ruined by justice"

And its not this, but on a side not its funny to hear people say "They didn't ruin it, it's much better"
Last edited by Pipsicles at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Dempsey68

why critisize?
Quote by xorg3
why critisize?

Learn to spell criticise you piece of ****! [/joke] But yeah your right, people should just not say anything, cos I don't really care if they don't like it.