Ever have one of those days where your unstoppable at work? On a monday no less?

I've got one going right now, I just blew the VP of operations socks off with a presentation, I closed out 10+ IT service request, and I got the ball rolling on a few projects left over from some dick-head who used to pertend to work here.

Anyways, feel free to share your untouchable 8 hrs. of chaos. FYI getting away with fapping at work is not an accomplishment... or is it?
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I had sex with the VP.

Oh sh-

If you have a hot VP, I'm beyond jealous right now!!! Lucky bastard!!!

I'm normally awesome at work. It's my last week this week so I am writing lots of instructions for how to do things when I'm gone.

I got the day off today though because there was like a metre of snow where I live. Normally we just get a few inches every winter but that's it.

That's what she said.

Quote by gizmodious
If you have a hot VP, I'm beyond jealous right now!!! Lucky bastard!!!

What does your company's VP look like?

Is she hot?
Quote by Twisted Magnum
What does your company's VP look like?

Is she hot?

Think of a young Bruce Cambell, except he's blond with shorter hair and he's like 6'4.

All of my VP's are dudes... but you could shoot a swimsuit issue with the girls from HR... damn those girls are smokin' hot.

Kind of a double edged sword though, you can't **** with HR lol

QA/IT.

Wierd combo I know, but I wrote a program on facility inspection that I have to beta test and debug it, so I'm an IT Analyst who does Quality Assurance work. ****ing wierd I know.

I'd love to hate HR here, but theres so damn gorgeous its impossible. I hate to see them go but I love to watch em leave!!!

Quote by gizmodious
QA/IT.

Wierd combo I know, but I wrote a program on facility inspection that I have to beta test and debug it, so I'm an IT Analyst who does Quality Assurance work. ****ing wierd I know.

I'd love to hate HR here, but theres so damn gorgeous its impossible. I hate to see them go but I love to watch em leave!!!

I've yet to hear of anyone in HR fucking anyone below management level. If in the unlikely chance you do however, it's home free from there
Quote by Twisted Magnum

I've yet to hear of anyone in HR fucking anyone below management level. If in the unlikely chance you do however, it's home free from there

I'm actually above the management on my site, I answer to the VP of IT and no one else so I'm gold. Technically the QA part of my job is to check the managements ability to run a site.

I know I could pull it off, but thats like career suicide. She could access my file and have a field day. Innocent daydreams never hurt

Quote by gizmodious
Ever have one of those days where your unstoppable at work? On a monday no less?

I've got one going right now, I just blew the VP of operations...

Quote by gizmodious
socks off

*reassurance*
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Quote by gizmodious
Ever have one of those days where you're unstoppable at work? On a monday no less?

I've got one going right now, I just blew the VP of operations socks off with a presentation, I closed out 10+ IT service request, and I got the ball rolling on a few projects left over from some dick-head who used to pertend to work here.

Anyways, feel free to share your untouchable 8 hrs. of chaos. FYI getting away with fapping at work is not an accomplishment... or is it?

Fixed that was bugging the sh*t outta me
Quote by gizmodious

So you got promoted from burger flipper then?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by gizmodious
Ever have one of those days where your unstoppable at work is beating you with its massive penis?

FIXED

Edit: I wanna make this the default response for improper usage of the contraction you're.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Last edited by thewho68 at Feb 2, 2009,
Hey TS, maybe you should be careful browsing the pit at work. Just saying.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by thewho68
FIXED

Edit: I wanna make this the default response for improper usage of the contraction you're.

ahaha good one dickface. How did this thread become about **** anyways?

No promotion, I just kicked some ass. I already make +60k a year at 24 with no degree so I'm happy where I'm at. Besides, beats pimpin' your mom out for nickels.

Its tuesday today silly californian man

Joking!
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A