so i saw an awsome deal on ebay that couldnt be let up....however i never used ebay

so i sign up and sign up for paypal too....and bid on the item and im currently the highest bidder. the time ends on feb 5th. in the mean time, im also trying to sell something on my own to get the money to buy the item on ebay. if i dont sell it and dont have the money...im screwed right? i read about retracting the bid... and now im nervous. obviously im new at this whole thing. so am i totally screwed if i cant sell my thing and get the money or is it possible to retract if necessary without consequences?
If you explain to the seller that you are new to eBay and made a mistake, you can retract your bid with no problem. Happens a lot... many people new to eBay have had a problem like this.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
o really? hmm...i mean i emailed the seller and wiating for a reply with a general question, so id be abe to contact him again if the situation is dire....and dont worry i dont care abou the ebay feedback crap...i wont use it again anyway
Quote by joshua122593
It depends on the seller.

Don't trust this user:

That use must be soo full of glee right now:
'Ohh I just won an item but I don't have the money to pay for it *happy face*'

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.