title says it all. i'm looking for anyone who wouldn't mind giving it up for $20 plus shipping. bro sold my original copy and now it's the only one i haven't completed. .

i could get from eBay, but they're chargin' no less than like $30 before shipping. maybe a fellow UGer wants to cut me a deal.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
^is this spam or something? if you're interested in doing business, you would think you'd reword your statement there to sound less spammy.

if you really ARE wanting to do business though, let me know, b/c i really can't tell if you're spamming or i misinterpreted.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
I have a copy that my friend bought with his game cube. He sold the game cube but i still have it here at my house if you are interested. I live in Ohio so depending on where you live shipping probably wouldnt be too bad.
^sounds like a plan. so we're good on $20 plus shipping? or i could just make it $24 altogether and not worry about change leftover.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Yeah we can do it, take it to pms and give me your shipping info and we will arrange the payment details.
go download an emulator and the rom and you can just play on your computer....

http://www.ngemu.com/gc
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
^i'm not wanting to play it on my computer. plus, i want my gf to play it eventually after she's done with Windwaker, and we're perfectly content with the gamecube version.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH