I posted a couple of days ago that I was looking to buy a guitar after years of playing bass, at the end of my shopping around today I played a Michael Kelly Patriot Shadow and was quite attracted to it. It's more than I was willing to spend but I just may do it anyways, how say you on this? I haven't heard a thing on Michael Kelly products.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
number one point, if you liked playing it more than any other you played, you shouldnt really need to ask, personally ive never heard of the make, but, i know that if i like the feel of a guitar, then i like the feel of it, not necessarily the feel of a different guitar with better specs, sure theres things like longevity, but, ive always gone for it when i liked it, so, thats my say
All the models I've played have been good guitars for the price.Workmanship and so on was good for the price and they had decent tone.If you like the guitar then buy it,it's a solid investment.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Michael Kelly guitars are terrific. Make sure you try a Patriot model with the Rockfield SWC pickups before you make a final decision.

Laziest Bassist Alive
Keep your gig. I'm sleeping.
If you like it better than everything else, than it's cool. But if you haven't tried it, don't just buy it cuz it looks cool.
Thanks for the input, I'll probably buy it in a couple months then.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8