Where is the best place to find a drummer of a vocalist. Me & my bro need one so we can start a bend. We are pretty good for our age,(13&11), I don't really have any friends who are musically inclined or know of anybody who does. Where can i find members?
Read some of the other thousand threads right here that ask the same question. They're all gonna say: post flyers in music stores, at school, etc.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Start a bend? lol
Look around your school (If you are in one), or go look down at your local music shop :P.
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
im sure your school has a school band and a choire
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Sgplayer47
Where is the best place to find a drummer of a vocalist. Me & my bro need one so we can start a bend. We are pretty good for our age,(13&11), I don't really have any friends who are musically inclined or know of anybody who does. Where can i find members?

You don't need a drummer or a vocalist to start a bend, but push the string up (or down) with your fretting hand.

But, honestly you should hang with the bandies at your school. There's plenty of drummers there. Vocalists could be just about anybody. Just find a friend and see if they have any singing talent.