alright, too many british voiced amps, and need to get rid of some taken space so i can have a new guitar. amp is in perfect condition, upgraded with JJ power valve and tung sol preamp.

i am wanting to trade for a Fender MIM strat (upgraded are definitely better ). one with a maple neck. body color, not much of an issue as long as it isn't plain black. oh yea and real important:

NO BEATERS. i like a guitar to be in new or like-new condition. my SG is perfect example, except for inevitable pickguard scratches, it's in new condition.

nothing wrong with my amp, so neither should be with your guitar! looking for a straight trade with someone who can have someone vouch for them as far as being a reputable business person here on UG. we'll work out less significant details through PMs.

hope to do business with you soon.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
very nice looking strat indeed. had a good friend who i almost got one just like it from.

are you interested in trading then?
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
PM'd
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
if that doesnt work out look at my sig, it has a black pearloid pickguard and black knobs and such
still looking for a maple neck MIM SSS strat for trade of my amp. any reputable traders who want to trade just hit me up!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH