Hey guys, my buddy is looking for a pedal board similar to what I own, a RockOn that I purchased from a garage sale. I got the website off of the sticker on the board but it seems that they're out of business, have they changed names or are they really out?

Google yielded nothing useful except for a failed website www.rockonpedalboards.com.

(Invalid img)

Are there any other companies that make a board similiar to this one?

Preferably for under 200$ and ships to Canada. Thanks
Just chop down some maple trees and make your own

Have you tried the number on that board?
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by Greenwood991
Just chop down some maple trees and make your own

Have you tried the number on that board?

or buy some plywood and industrial strength velcro for 20 bucks and build your own.
███████████████████████████████████
I made one of those, it is so much better to make your own pedalboard... You can customize it the way u want and itll be soo much better then any $150 piece of crap u buy at the store
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
It's way cheaper to use a nice size piece of plywood and 3M Dual Lock. It works better too since you can customize stuff to how you want it without paying lots o moneys.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by EndOfNothing656
I made one of those, it is so much better to make your own pedalboard... You can customize it the way u want and itll be soo much better then any $150 piece of crap u buy at the store

I got mine for 25$ at a garage sale

I just had to replace the velcrow since it had the **** torn out of it for some odd reason.

Buddy and I were thinking about making one but we just wanted to check out the other boards RockOn might've had... but it looks like they're outta business

Might have to jack old man Farley's power tools for a weekend
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Superstrat101
I got mine for 25$ at a garage sale

I just had to replace the velcrow since it had the **** torn out of it for some odd reason.

Buddy and I were thinking about making one but we just wanted to check out the other boards RockOn might've had... but it looks like they're outta business

Might have to jack old man Farley's power tools for a weekend

Dude, I just used a saw and a hammer and nails. It hasn't failed me yet. It only took about 15 minutes to make.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs