Page 1 of 3
When I was in middle school I was in choices and actions or something like that. We were drawing a picture of what we think we look like and what we actually looked like or something. I was pretty skinny so this annoying morbidly obese chick that liked me said "You don't look like that, you should draw a stick person.". She was pissing me off so I said "Well if I wanted to draw you I would need 7 pages.". She was crying for a long time supposedly but I just shrugged. It was pretty funny.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
I punched my brother in the face over the wreckage of the USS Arizona, I should have felt bad, being a war memorial and all... but I was sunburned and he was pissing me off.

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I went Pete Townshend on a kid's guitar.

Best 3 second adrenaline rush of my life.
i kicked an ugly fat chick right in the teeth. you know why i don't feel guilty? because she was out in public! i mean what the fukk?! fat and/or ugly chicks need to be confined to their aticts, or if too heavy, their basements.

To make a long story short, a weird chick and her boyfriend had been stalking me ALL year.
They pulled my hair, followed me around school, and just would not stop for anything.

One day, I was walking to class, I feel something tugging on my hair.

At this point I'm sick of their shit.

I do a ninja-like duck move and bounce back up and swing my fist behind me.
Turns out I hit his girlfriend, I didn't expect her to be pulling my hair since he normally does it. But I really didn't care, they made fun of me even more.
A couple days later I walk into class and see "*my name here* hits womans" written all over the desks. < he is very stupid by the way

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Feb 2, 2009,
Reading through every page of the 'Ninja's cant catch you if...' thread..

Breaking up with my gf of 4 yrs to further my guitar skillz..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
I once beat up a girl in 5th grade. She was an ex gf and she wanted to fight me for some reason, she followed me for three days egging me on and wanting to fight, so one day I kicked her ass.

Also in grade 11 a bunch of us rolled a pubic hair joint and let my buddy (who wasn't in on the joke) spark it up
Yeah it used to piss me off when i was skinny that if someone called me skinny it was no big deal, but if i call them fat then thats just awful
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
hehehe someone did that at our school to. i think we were in year 9 at the time though

Also in grade 11 a bunch of us rolled a pubic hair joint and let my buddy (who wasn't in on the joke) spark it up
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
making my best friend/house mate's girlfriend of two years break up with him, and then hooking up with her less than 24hours later... I didn't feel guilty at the time, but admittedly, I do now.
When I was little and I used to go to elementary school in the states, I'd play this game called wallball with my friends--dunno if any of you played it too.. Anyway this one girl (her nickname was "tomboy") comes up and asks me (jesus christ, why me of all people!?) if she can play. Obviously I looked like a ringleader of some sort. Naturally, I mustered up all the sexism I could at that early age, and delightedly told her to f*ck off, stating the reason as, "lack of a penis, which is instead substituted by a smooth nub with a vertical crack down its center." This wasn't good enough for her and she kept bugging me and bugging me and bugging me until finally she grabbed my shoulder and tried to turn me around like a FVcking swivel chair. I instinctively put up my guard (I was a very suspicious kid) and accidentally punched her on the brow, on purpose. I felt terrible because she wasn't crying which made ME look weak. Oh wait. Is this thread about guilt? I never did and still don't feel even a modicum of guilt. I don't feel guilty about not feeling guilty either!
In primary school, some girl a year younger got hit by the school bus and died. I wasn't particularly affected seeing as I didn't even know she existed but our teacher made us draw a picture to commemorate her or something like that. I was, still am, crap at drawing so I drew a generic sort of coffin with RIP written on it and my friends looked at me as if I was Satan... I didn't see what the issue was.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Nearly breaking a woman's neck when I was like 7. I was climbing on some park swings or whatever, and this mother comes looking for her son... going underneath the swings. I didn't see her, so I jumped off as usual, landing on her neck, hearing a loud crack. Turns out I only "cracked" it, the same way you crack your knuckles.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
I shot a man in reno
just to watch him die

when i hear that whistle blowing
i hang my head and cry
I'm Sam
I ****ed up pete wentz...oh wait...that was in my dream....actually I felt good about that...stuckup prick
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
I didn't throw the guy who spat in my face of the playground when i was twelve

Sometimes i wish i wasn't the bigger man, then i realise, im definately the bigger man (eh eh) and wonder why im still a virgin.

Then i remember i didn't push him off the playground.

Thats my one feeling of guilt

Edit: whoops somewhere along the line of reading through the topic i got not guilty and guilty mixed up

ahh well

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Last edited by that guy again at Feb 3, 2009,
i told a girl to get out of my life, that she was a waste of space, and that i only liked her because she was my drug dealer...she got annoying
I stole other students' lunch. it got so bad that I stole my teacher's. I opened it up, expecting candy and junkfood, but instead, I got beetroot salad.

9 years have passed, and I am still angry about it.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 3, 2009,
I let a friend take the fall for the both of us. It had the police involved and all.

You no how when you are a kid, and you steal a lolly from a shop???
We did that, only stole the seats from a car. Thought nobody saw.
Turns out they did. Never felt guitly..... til just now, let him take the
wrap.
Quote by Gargantuan
One day, I was walking to class, I feel something tugging on my hair.

At this point I'm sick of their shit.

I do a ninja-like duck move and bounce back up and swing my fist behind me.
Turns out I hit his girlfriend, I didn't expect her to be pulling my hair since he normally does it. But I really didn't care, they made fun of me even more.
A couple days later I walk into class and see "*my name here* hits womans" written all over the desks. < he is very stupid by the way
=O

=|

Gargantuan hits womans.
My ex convinced me to do some piercings on her ear, and I missed on purpose 3-4 times.

Also, I didn't sterilise the needle.
I can't. I feel guilty for everything. Once, I owned a kid in an MMORPG (he started cursing so I cursed back). I felt guilty for a day .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

it sounds like she deserved it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I hit someone in the crotch area with a guitar hero controller.

Bitchez don't mess with mah guitar hero skillz.
Eating that pie last night.... I'm so ashamed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Page 1 of 3