Hey I'm trying to clean my guitars fretboard and since there's not a ton of dirt or "goo" what should I do to clean it? A simple rub down with a damp cloth or wat?

thx
Get some Dunlop Lemon Oil for your fretboard. That really gets the job done, and it's only 5$.

Just make sure your fretboard/neck isn't maple, else bad things will happen.
I saw something online where it says you should do this only about 1 time a year or else some bad things could happen
i do mine about twice a year(not a big difference) but you really should do it. you would be amazed at how much dirt and grime is on there.
now to the actual question. i use some powerchord all in one polish-cleaner thingy and i think dunlop makes it. cleaners are cheap.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by RHCP987123
... i use some powerchord all in one polish-cleaner thingy and i think dunlop makes it. cleaners are cheap.

fyi . . . "powerchord" got a name change to Reflection and Reflection: Master's Choice and is found at Reflection Polish. They sell it through stores, but if you call the 888 number, they will sell a single bottle. Good stuff!