More photos at: http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/TheDev01dOne/Rob%20Armstrong%20Acoustic/

Bought this off eBay last week as my 21st present to myself and kinda a souveneir of my time in England.

Is hand made by Coventry luthier Rob Armstrong. All solid, spruce top, indian rosewood back/sides, mahogany neck, ebony fretboard and bridge. It's been well played and has some light wear on the top and sides. The finish is lovely, must be thin as it's sunken into the grain on the back and sides.

Has some fancy Headway active pickup in there too but I won't be plugging it in very often anyway so I'm not too bothered.

This guitar is way louder than my Takamine EN40c but only slightly bigger dimensions. It just feels a lot more lively and responsive. The neck is super wide though, has pretty wide string spacing so will take a while to get used to that.

Hopefully I can bond with it though otherwise it'll be sold on and I'll use the money to get something else instead.
Sweet dude! That is a really nice guitar...you should give us some sound samples. Hope you get used to the wider neck (which does seem pretty wide in the picture.)
Quote by jimtaka
The neck is wider because it's a 7 string guitar

Yeah I saw that, but it seems wide even for a 7 string. I want a 7 string, but I want a little clip on the bridge that you push up or down to mute it. I don't want to learn all new chords JUST because I own a 7 string, the muting would easily convert it between a 6 and 7 string
7-string acoustic? I've never seen one of those before.

Oh, TS, that fretboard looks wide, yes, but Takamines are notorious for thin necks, both in width and thickness.

Congrats! She's a beauty!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Kickass guitar man. Good luck experimenting with that extra string. This looks like exactly the shape and everything I would want, except maybe mahogany body. Doesn't really matter.
Quite a beautiful guitar you have there.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.