Dude on Craig's List is offering an Orange Tiny Terror and a Fender d112 (celestion 100 watt) for $700. He said he bought it around 2 years ago and that it was made in Korea.

Some pictures (kind of big so I'll just link 'em):
Cab:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Mr.Cool/Stuff/IMG_0003.jpg
Tiny Terror:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Mr.Cool/Stuff/IMG_0002.jpg

Should I go for it? Of course, I'll try it out first, but you reckon' the can will fit the TT? Or should I just go $450 for the TT and buy an Orange cab instead?

Thanks for the help.
Go for it...or you could get the TT for $450 and then get an EVJ cab.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I'd say that's a fairly bad deal, but I think the Tiny Terror is overpriced and doesn't have that great bang-for-buck, considering you'd get more versatility and better tone from something like a Classic 30 for a similar price and sound (blues, classic rock, punk, hard rock/jazz)
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I'd say that's a fairly bad deal, but I think the Tiny Terror is overpriced and doesn't have that great bang-for-buck, considering you'd get more versatility and better tone from something like a Classic 30 for a similar price and sound (blues, classic rock, punk, hard rock/jazz)

I agree, the TT is a pretty meh amp and isn't versatile at all. Then you factor in it's price and it has way too many strikes against it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
But if you don't really need that versatility (i.e. if you only play classic/hard rock) then the TT is a pretty good amp.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
But if you don't really need that versatility (i.e. if you only play classic/hard rock) then the TT is a pretty good amp.

I don't even think it does that good. Then again, people seem to love them so what do I know?
The tt does a british tone just find, just don't expect cleans at gigging volumes or anything.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I don't even think it does that good. Then again, people seem to love them so what do I know?

Mostly people love them because they're a reasonably priced Orange tube amp.

As Kevin said earlier, though, they have almost no cleans at all. I EQed better cleans out of a Peavey Windsor than the TT.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Mostly people love them because they're a reasonably priced Orange tube amp.

As Kevin said earlier, though, they have almost no cleans at all. I EQed better cleans out of a Peavey Windsor than the TT.

That's saying something. I agree with them not being all that great. I tried one cranked a few weeks ago and wasn't too impressed.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Their downfall is the el84s. I don't understand why they don't make a single ended EL34 amp.
whoever buys that for $700 is a real sucker. That Fender cab with a 100 watt Celestion is bound to be a huge fail.

That being said the TT is overpriced and overrated. And I say that being a classic hard rock/blues type of player, it just doesn't sound that good for how much it costs.
Last edited by al112987 at Feb 2, 2009,