I use 12's for drop c.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
I use 12's for drop c.

The tension must be tight as hell.

Btw, I lol'd really hard at your signature
Yeah maybe intonation adjustments but other than that you should be fine with 11's
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
10's - 11's i'd say, go try them at a guitar shop and see which ones you're most comfortable with
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
for drop C id use 10-52 running kinda like 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 52. or if you run 11 just try 11, 14, 18, 28, 38, 52 I wouldnt run anything heavier than a 52 for a drop C. this is just going by personal experience since its what i used when i play Drop C
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Can i go back up to standard tuning with those strings? Or do i need to go lighter for that
i wouldn't. because of all the extra tension of your guitar, you could warp your neck. i would go with Light Top Heavy Bottoms 10-52's. not too tight, not too loose.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I have 11-50 s now and im playing at drop c and it has some buzz at low strings so i guess 11-54 or 56 s would be great.
Quote by deluxity
maybe just an intonation set up

But isn't dropped C supposed to lessen the tension? Sorry, I'm a guitar noob.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Sorry for slightly diverting, but for drop d do you need an intonation set up from standard? And also, what strings would be best?
Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky's (12-56 I think) and an intonation. Ready to rock.
Guitars > Pedals > Amps > Sabbath >
Those .12's are way to tight imo,
Either go Heavy bottom slinky top (.52 - .10 )
Or get a set of .11's