Page 1 of 4
hahahha American Psycho in real life lol
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
I hate TMZ,they're a bunch of arseholes.They all seem to think that they are the shiiite.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Meh not really that big. I bet tons of people get this angry at their job all the time. He could go Gordon Ramsay and make it a career.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

did anyone else find this hilarious? or was it just me
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I totally forgot he was from the UK.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
this kind of thing happens, acting rehearsal and shooting video is really really stressful.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by SomethingWild
hahahha American Psycho in real life lol

+1 that movie is the weirdest I've ever seen and this would fit that character to the letter...
Quote by o d y s s e y
hrmm.... pre-madonna much :P

pre (?) madonna.... Prima donna

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
His voiced cracked at first....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
i can sort of understand his reasoning for being so pissed off, i mean he's acting, trying to be really into his character and this guy just walks into the shot ruining it. Imagine just rocking out with your band and your playing an awesome solo then the lights or sound cuts out. would you be pissed. On top of that he was probably frustrated about other stuff and let it out on this guy, everyone explodes every once in a while and this one happened to be caught on tape. totally understandable
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by o d y s s e y
hrmm.... pre-madonna much :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_donna

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
He certainly sounds like quite the douche, but for all we know that recording could have been taken out of context. We don't know what could've happened beforehand to make him flip out like that. Actors get pissed off just like the rest of us.

He probably is just up his own ass and full of shit, though.
It sounds like it wasn't the first time the DoP walked into the scene. Bale blew up because it was a repeat offense. If an average Joe gets pissed while he's working, it's shrugged off as a case of the Mondays. If an actor does the same thing, he is apparently labeled a douche and an asshole.

Now I'm not saying Bale's reaction was justified, but tempers fly while working.
Quote by happytimeharry
It sounds like it wasn't the first time the DoP walked into the scene. Bale blew up because it was a repeat offense. If an average Joe gets pissed while he's working, it's shrugged off as a case of the Mondays. If an actor does the same thing, he is apparently labeled a douche and an asshole.

Now I'm not saying Bale's reaction was justified, but tempers fly while working.

+1 and acting is probably even more stressful, you do the same thing over and over for a long time.
I get the he flipped out thing

but where exactly does it say he beat anyone up?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

but where exactly does it say he beat anyone up?

Some months ago Bale was accused of abusing members of his family. I think it ended up being verbal abuse, not physical.

I sure as hell wouldn't want Batman yelling at me...
Quote by happytimeharry

This.
Quote by joemama9119
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

He flips the fuck out on the director of photography on the set of Terminator: Salvation. After that thing where he apparently beat the **** out of his sister and mother, I'm not really surprised though.

Any other awesome actor freak-outs caught on tape?

He never hit his mother or sister, get your facts straight. He simply screamed at them, which is also understandable considering his mom has spent his entire career (which started as a child actor) taking all the money she could from him, even now.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Hell yeah he's a leading female singer in an Opera.

no I think what the poster meant was that Bale is fast on his way to becoming an annoying pretentious pop icon that refuses to age gracefully, soon he'll release a bad techno album, start speaking with a poorly executed fake American accent, and then he'll convert to some some hip alternative religion.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by happytimeharry

All the steroids he was taking probably don't help either.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Maybe he's a jerk, maybe he's not... I guess I care more about the movie than the person behind the character.

And... he's so dreamy!! :P
Wow..
Doesn't anyone find it awkward just listening to a guy swear his ass off for 3 mins?
i think this makes bale sound like a total dick. he's getting paid millions for a few months work. he needs to chill out.
That was awesome... *looks at avatar*

We all flip out while on the job. Some people don't handle stress well. When someone does something distracting while you are trying to do your job multiple times... well, that's why I'm unemployed.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
He is the dark knight, he can do whatever the **** he wants.

Yeah, I actually kind of enjoyed listening to his rant. It wasn't like when Tom Cruise got pissed off at the BBC reporter for squirting water in his face. That was pathetic, this was awesome. It kind of sounded like something out of a Tarantino movie. The accent is pretty amazing as well.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
+1 that movie is the weirdest I've ever seen and this would fit that character to the letter...

Read the book - FAR more brutal than the film - most of the book is missing from the film

It's enough to make you want to beat the craop out of your family
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Page 1 of 4