What do you do when your girlfriend calls you all hysterically over nothing?

So, I just got a call from my girlfriend who was unhappy that we didn't watch many chick flick movies. She went on to think that I thought she had a bad taste in movies and therefore wasn't good enough or something. All this time I have no idea whats going on or where this came from. I'm a bit confused, someone who understands women (or is a woman) please elaborate, translate or explain this as best you can. Much appreciative.
I do nothing.I don't have a girlfriend.Thanks a lot for the reminding on how much my life sucks, asshole.

Edit: I just read the title. I just read the post. I would suck it up and watch the movie.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Feb 3, 2009,
It is confusing when you talk to them over the phone. Cuz when you're with her in person you can look at her boobs and just nod to whatever she's saying. Works for me.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by vegetassj4
It is confusing when you talk to them over the phone. Cuz when you're with her in person you can look at her boobs and just nod to whatever she's saying. Works for me.

Tis a wise man
Well, basically all you can do in response, is to tell her your sorry, if you mean it, and tell her to calm down.

Prevention is the best though, try REALLY hard to be REALLY good to her, that way she forgives easier!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Sucks for you?

I'm sorry, but even most women don't know why women act...like...women...

Love you ladies, but guys are just...simple. You know what to expect, women it's like waking up and "Bam! What am I going to get today!" could be lovey dovey, or it could be balls in a blender!

Wooohooo!

All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by p o e
Well, basically all you can do in response, is to tell her your sorry, if you mean it, and tell her to calm down.

Prevention is the best though, try REALLY hard to be REALLY good to her, that way she forgives easier!

I didn't think I did anything wrong, and still pretty sure I didn't. And although i want to say that, it would end badly. Or worse, just end. She's a good gal, not a drama queen so this is very out of the blue.