I just got a Zakk Wylde Wah and I already have a boss SD-1 super overdrive, plugged into a spider amp, what order should i plug them in???

Thanks

-Dean
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
most people seem to put the wah first. try it in front then behiend the SD-1 and see which one you prefer. and a warning now mate, your going to get a lot of posts saying that itd be a waste to even use pedals on a spider. just a warning to ya
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
guitar > wah > Sd-1 > amp

but yea as malashea said, its a waste to use pedals on a spider. maybe not the wah but definately the sd-1
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
i honestly like putting my amp then wah then distortion then guitar. the wah sounds way to trebly if the wah is after the distortion
Quote by _Sanitarium_
wait wait wait....
you put an overdrive in front of a spider? please tell me it's a spider valve!

Edit: read your profile.. line 6 spider II

yeah yeah i know, im upgrading to a marshall cab in a month anyway.
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Quote by Sondean
yeah yeah i know, im upgrading to a marshall cab in a month anyway.

Just a cab? What's the head?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Haha...MG cab?

In case you were wondering, poo+poo ≠ golden egg. neither does poo + salt (makes everything better)....

lose the spider.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by mmolteratx
Just a cab? What's the head?

cab and head, im lazy.
I eat vegan(s)

Quote by Sondean
cab and head, im lazy.

Oh, ok. What head and what cab?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

If i go cheap (no money) then the Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack Package

If i get off my ass and work way more then the JVM Series JVM205H 50W Head with the Vintage Modern 425 4x12 cab
I eat vegan(s)

Don't get the MG Half Stack. It's just a bigger, simpler version of your Spider. Save up and get a used JCM800 from the 80s and a decent cab. Don't get the JVM, the JCM800 is way better. The 800 head should be anywhere from 700-1000 USD and the cab should be around 200-500 USD depending upon condition. I'm pretty sure the US dollar is worth about 1.01 Canadian dollars right now so it should be similar pricing in Canadian dollars.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

I totally called teh Em Gee.

Theres a ton of ground between an MG and a JVM. If youre into modeling, check Hughes and Kettner Reax, Attax, and Switchblades. The JCM is a great idea too.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
There are only 2 possibilities. Didn't it cross your mind to try them out and hear which sounds best to you?
Quote by mmolteratx
Don't get the MG Half Stack. It's just a bigger, simpler version of your Spider. Save up and get a used JCM800 from the 80s and a decent cab. Don't get the JVM, the JCM800 is way better. The 800 head should be anywhere from 700-1000 USD and the cab should be around 200-500 USD depending upon condition. I'm pretty sure the US dollar is worth about 1.01 Canadian dollars right now so it should be similar pricing in Canadian dollars.

Thanks man, ill check em out
I eat vegan(s)