First off, thanks for the comment on my track.

The piano in the beginning sounds too much like MIDI programming imo. You could use a "humanize" function on it to make it sound more human-like. I like the riffing part, which begins after the piano. I wonder if you could've come up with some piano melody that would've fitted behind the guitar riffs. Something like the melody that begins around the 1:00 mark. All in all, I reckon this gets a bit boring. It needs a lead instrument or some hook to keep the listener interested. I also noticed the lack of the bass instrument and crash cymbals. Production-wise, the kick drum could be a bit louder and have more "balls". Other than that, pretty well mixed. The drums could use a bit more compression, though. All in all, good tune. Keep it up!
Really liked it man, especially the keyboard bit. What software do you use to record?

Only 2 cents I could give is a bit of fuzz or OD on the guitar parts nad maybe bring the drums up a touch
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Thanks dude- I use Reaper to record, the keyboard was done by a VST plugin called Mda-piano, it was free.

I may look into that, I've heard good things about reason. I've been using EZDrummer for drum tracks
Last edited by supralightning at Feb 3, 2009,
Dunno about your oppinion on non paid for software, but if you can use reaper look for somehthing called Reason and also get yourself a copy of Cubase (torrents), you can obviously play and I think a more complex keyboard and drum sound would make that song awesome
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis