It was in the in the sky, southbound. I thought it was a plane at first, then it just turned into a bright white light and disappeared. I dont think it was a star either. Im freaking out none the less.

Sorry if ug mod's think this is spam, i just need to get this out of my system, im really freaking out here.
Peace be thy journey
Why don't you take a seat over there?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
it was gods cumshot
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
was it a street tough wisecracking black man and a grizzled verteran white guy fighting to save the world from impending disaster from generic alien threats?

this has holiday blockbuster written all over it!
I have no opinion on this matter.
How many drugs have you taken?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Yeah, and I just visited a website telling me the world is going to end and I should partake in a private lottery.

World Ending.
Organization.
"Private" Lottery, wtf?
I saw a UFO once.
Turned out to be a flying pig.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
er, Drug Thread?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

I think it was Randy Rhoads' spirit flying over, once again blessing the minds of many guitarists.
Dude at least other people saw it, i live in indiana and i just checked the sightings on the mufo site and there were reports for it as well. This was no more than 20-30 minutes ago.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
How many drugs have you taken?

Actually for once im completely sober.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by bapplebo
I think it was Randy Rhoads' spirit flying over, once again blessing the minds of many guitarists.

I think it would be more like Kurt Cobain's spirit.

it just turned into a bright white light and disappeared

That's what gives it away
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Quote by GogglesVK

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
damn, it must be true! what could be more reliable than the mutual ufo network?
I have no opinion on this matter.
i saw it too.....it was right bout the time i was playing tag with bigfoot and the loch nesh monster
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I think you've been staring at your avatar for too long bro.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
If the have the technology to disappear in an instant, then they surely have the tech to have anally probed you in seconds flat. So...yep...you're tagged.
I didnt mean for this to turn into a flaming thread, but im really freaking out here guys. Im sorry.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by quam
Actually for once im completely sober.

Then its the drugs you've taken in the past that have suddenly bombarded your brain and made you see this 'UFO'.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by goest
If the have the technology to disappear in an instant, then they surely have the tech to have anally probed you in seconds flat. So...yep...you're tagged.

That would make him..
An alien spy!!!

Kill him with fire!!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Then its the drugs you've taken in the past that have suddenly bombarded your brain and made you see this 'UFO'.

Na, it was real, and real weird. I was coming home from playing left for dead at a friends house, and right off state road 19 i saw it. Im starting to calm down now, but i was ghost pale when i walked in my house.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by quam
Na, it was real, and real weird. I was coming home from playing left for dead at a friends house, and right off state road 19 i saw it. Im starting to calm down now, but i was ghost pale when i walked in my house.

TBH dude, you came TO THE PIT to tell THE PIT about your supposed UFO SIGHTING. What more would you expect than sarcastic answers?

RAPE!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Quote by GogglesVK

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by hazardmaster
TBH dude, you came TO THE PIT to tell THE PIT about your supposed UFO SIGHTING. What more would you expect than sarcastic answers?

RAPE!

I expect sarcastic answers out of guitar players and i expect it from the pit. But yeah i just figured id open a general discussion. You dont have to type in all caps either it's impolite. =) But really i know what i saw, its just kind of weird. Id never experienced anything like that before. It was just really weird.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by quam

Oh, well then it wasn't an alien rather than the A.I. repopulating the battle-field.
Quote by goest
Oh, well then it wasn't an alien rather than the A.I. repopulating the battle-field.

At least it wasnt zombies, id be flipping my **** right now.
Peace be thy journey