Hey everyone I have a guitar that has almost the same wiring as a gib. but it only has a volume pot. and a 3-way toggle switch.

This guitar has a 3-way toggle switch that looks like a box. If I get the switches that are used in a gibson, would it be possible to use this style? If so, how would the wiring look like?

Thanks in advance.
I also have another question....I wanted to get pickups from GFS and I was going to get NYIII humbucker surface pickups. This has almost the same setup as a gibson (my guitar) but will surface pickups fit on a gibson?

Also...anyone able to answer my first question? Thanks it would help a lot.
Cool thanks a lot. If anyone else knows much about surface pickups on gibson type pickup mounts let me know!