Older brutal death metal, mixed with black but still kept separate. Brilliant stuff. I am currently uploading their compilation album that has their unreleased demos and an unreleased album onto the blog MHDrunk and I use, it is definitely worth checking out if you want to have you skull crushed.

No myspace, doubt there's any Youtube. Enjoy (once I upload)!
Quote by webbtje
No, he doesn't

What is it with bands and using Gor- in their names anyway.

Cuz its stereotypically brutal. But ill have to check this band out, they sound cool.
Peace be thy journey
Yea, I've listened to some of that compilation, gotta get back to it later when I'm more in the mood for it.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Yeah it was very good
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Any chance of you two knuckleheads putting a link to the blog in your sig(s)?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Any chance of you clicking the link in my sig which is in fact a link to the blog you knucklehead

I was checking it out, but I didn't bother clicking it because it was a link to your blog.

BITCH
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
[="T"]

IC knows what I mean.

Quote by The Kreator
phew... its mediafire.

rapidshare hates me.

ill listen and report my findings!

We always upload to mediafire on our blog