Recorded this as an instrumental a month or so back, but found an awesome singer on youtube to do a collab with. I'm really happy with it, but, of course I'm looking for some critiques. Things I could do better. Anything at all?

What do you guys think?

I learnt a lot about adobe audition while doing this

c4c of course!

www.purevolume.com/peterdavison
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
I dont know this song either. I do like some of paramores stuff though. This was good It was easy to listen to and well put together. good stuff
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Great cover, the vocalist did a great job. As a big Paramore fan, I'll say that you two did this song justice. Very good work.
Great cover you guys! The singer was fantastic! Not an easy song to sing, for sure. Sounds really nice as an acoustic song. Well done! Keep 'em comin'!
Very good!!!

Very soft voice to go with an awesome acoustic job.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.