soooo pit,,, i need help with a girl?

well theres this girl i no (same age as me(15) and year(10),, different school tho) and weve become really really close friends,, but i think i feel like i like her more than a friend now,, she has a boyfriend whos 17,, hes 11 months older than her,,, and hes the bigest loser ever. we are so similar,, both like the same music,, both play guitar,, loves everything about me,, and shes ses things 2 me like, if i didnt hav a boyfriend,, id go out with rite now,, and somtimes we act like were going out and she constantly talks about me with her friends and they think she may even ditch her boyfriend 4 me?
the thing is her boyfriend is practically obsessed with her?

any thoughts on how i cud possibly get in with her?
Last edited by maiden03 at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by maiden03

Correct grammar and spelling is usually a shoe-in.

Also, go to the relationship thread
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
theres som really good ideas u hav there guys,, but do u hav any serious responses?
Quote by maiden03
...she has a boyfriend...and hes the bigest loser ever. we are so similar...
LOL i know what you mean, but at first...
"and hes the bigest loser ever"

Is that because he is, or because you're jealous? Be honest with yourself, don't hate on people you don't know.

"somtimes we act like were going out and she constantly talks about me with her friends and they think she may even ditch her boyfriend 4 me?"

Then let things come as they do. If you keep contact up with her, you don't need to do anything. Trying harder will only make you seem desperate, which drives girls away. Trust me, I'd know.
rock and rollhipnol,

seriously tho little dude - run for the bloody hills, she's not worth it.

If she really wanted to be with you she would have already dumped her boyfriend.

Stop being her bitch (the whole being 'friends' thing with girls is alway a load of crap and really not worth bothering with unless you are gay) and either make her your bitch or run.

You have probalby already popped up on the boyfriends radar and he's about ready to walk all up and down yo ass.

RUN!
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
lol im guna lern to type lik u lol

u shud go tu the relatshun ship thrd dood lol. just dun go getin urself kiled by big pepolz lol
Hey here's one. Find a wheelchair girl, take her to your roller disco, and make out with her there.

because you're both retarded.

now piss off.
Quote by maiden03

well theres this girl i no (same age as me(15) and year(10),, different school tho) and weve become really really close friends,, but i think i feel like i like her more than a friend now,, she has a boyfriend whos 17,, hes 11 months older than her,,, and hes the bigest loser ever. we are so similar,, both like the same music,, both play guitar,, loves everything about me,, and shes ses things 2 me like, if i didnt hav a boyfriend,, id go out with rite now,, and somtimes we act like were going out and she constantly talks about me with her friends and they think she may even ditch her boyfriend 4 me?

How come, she's 15, he's less than a year older than her, and he's 17? That doesn't work. Also, you're a loser.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
she cant date a dead man, see where this is going...
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by maiden03
theres som really good ideas u hav there guys,, but do u hav any serious responses?

Yes, read the rules.

*reported*
som of theses resposes are good,, and the rest are funny

the only reason i didnt go 2 the relationship tread is cause it confused me,, and i had bad grammer and spelling cause im stupid and tired
*gets violin*

i dont like seeing these threads in the pit... someone should give the emos their own forum to winge in
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
If this boyfriend person is a big loser like you say, find a really hot person and introduce him to her, then he'll probably cheat on her and she's yours

Either that or something else
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
How is he 11 months older? She's 15 and he's 17. You make no sense...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
*re-por-tard*

take it to ze relationship thread
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by maiden03

Well, decide if you want to get with her, duh
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
*gets violin*

i dont like seeing these threads in the pit... someone should give the emos their own forum to winge in

:HAHA:

na, the internet police keep trying to shut them down cos they keep helping each other commit suicide (with three paracetamol and an empty bottle of vodka)
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by crackhutch
How is he 11 months older? She's 15 and he's 17. You make no sense...

+1

none of us know HER or know YOU so why dont you just tell her how you feel and ask how she does, maybe she wants to keep you as a friend maybe not

this is a very typical situation it is impossible for any of us to be able to help you other then telling you what I just did
Quote by Kensai
Correct grammar and spelling is usually a shoe-in.

Also, go to the relationship thread

Shoo-in.
You're*
if i didnt hav a boyfriend,, id go out with rite now

If you have a boyfriend why are you complaining about girls?

Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.