Poll: Should Lamb of God be classified as metal?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Lamb of God be classified as metal?
Yes, put them in the metal forum.
1 20%
No, and i go for the ****.
4 80%
Voters: 5.
I dont care how many people shoot me down report me or try to ban me for this.

If Cannibal Corpse is metal then Lamb of God is metal.

Nuff said, put it to the vote.
Man, seriously, a million morons have tried this before you, and a million morons have failed. You are just gonna fail. Lamb Of God is not metal and never will be.

EDIT: Apparently LoG are kept in the hardcore forum for 'trafficking reasons'. This still doesn't make them metal. The most prominent genre in LoG's music is hardcore - and that's why they're hardcore not metal. I've never heard of any metalhead that's worth their salts disagreeing with that.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Feb 3, 2009,
You're actually linking Cannibal Corpse to Lamb of God? Ummmmmmmm...You do realize that Cannibal Corpse is straight up DEATH METAL, while everyone who tries to call Lamb of God metal likes to label them as THRASH METAL.
This is the part where I don't care and close the thread.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link