So this how its is:

Orange Rockerverb 50> (F/S)> EHX Big Muff> Boss TU-2> Les Paul Custom
(>Digitech Whammy In the FX loop)

So is this the best way to use my **** at is best capabilities? I tried the whammy in front but im kinda preferring it in the loop. Also, another weird thing is that when the whammy is off, (and by off i mean power not connected, not just off with the stomp button) i wont get any sound from the guitar.. Is that normal? Remember, it's in the loop. Its just that if i leave the power on on the whammy, the LED light stays on, so when i finish playing, I turn the whammys power adaptor off at the mains, and switch it back on when I turn the amp on to play again. It's just a pain in the ass when i want to play something I don't need the whammy for, but I have to turn it's power on anyways to get sound.. So any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, and I'll have some pics up soon too..
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
thats entirely possible that the whammy doesnt let a signal pass through it without power.

I have a few pedals that function similarly, do you not have a way to turn the effects loop off? i would think, if your pedal is in the loop, and you bypass the loop, what the pedal did wouldnt matter.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Ah well, thanks, but the Rockerverb 50 doesnt have an on/off switch so to speak for the loop,,
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
Molten Voltage (I think) makes a mod for the Whammy so that it's true bypass and won't need power to pass signal.