Thrift store,fix it up yourself..
Even if you arent into fixing it up,you can if your lucky find really nice worn in leather jackets.

EDIT:Ahh No leather
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Anyone of you guys recommend some nice looking jackets for me. Also why does everyone wear Superdry stuff nowadays?

P.S. No leather or shiny stuff.

The only cool jackets are excessively shiny I'm afraid :\
I'd like a leather jacket. I've got a brown one for free that's a bit too big for me.

I got given a black Levi's Sta-Prest jacket, which is quite nice. It's not like a normal denim jacket, but it's got like, lapels and stuff. >.<
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Get a peacoat, its like a transformer among coats, its made of wool so its pretty much everything proof. Major problems, tho, include attraction to hairs, dust and it can only be dry cleaned
Quote by Jsmlw
Get a peacoat, its like a transformer among coats, its made of wool so its pretty much everything proof. Major problems, tho, include attraction to hairs, dust and it can only be dry cleaned

+1, Peacoats are awesome.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Jsmlw

I just threw mine on my mate's floor after a night out on the sauce (was too drunk to be arsed to hang it up). The next morning it was absolutely covered in dog hairs - Had to spend a fair while with the sellotape on it.