This isn't an advertisement ^.^
I have a MG30dfx and a metal zone pedal. I want to sell boh for £100 together (give or take about £20)
But i can't find anyone to sell to. Is there any UK sites that buy used gear and sell them for second hand? Any sites?
Ebay didn't work so far.

Also; any tips? =/
My net cut on the last thread, i didn't mean to make 2 as i didn't even think the last one was posted.

EDIT: for proof check the ips of each thread.
EDIT2: nice spam post. think before moaning - if it was a true double topic post i would post the same thing in each one (which i wouldn't do in the first place >.>
Last edited by Sammm1 at Feb 3, 2009,
craigslist
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by Led man32
craigslist

is this site effective/popular?
you ever used it effectively?
Quote by Sammm1
Well i'm selling my Metal-Zone and MG30DFX together for £100 and I can't find a way to actually sell it. Ebay failed so far.
I'm UK and was wondng there's something i can do to sell them?

Quote by Sammm1
This isn't an advertisement ^.^
I have a MG30dfx and a metal zone pedal. I want to sell boh for £100 together (give or take about £20)
But i can't find anyone to sell to. Is there any UK sites that buy used gear and sell them for second hand? Any sites?
Ebay didn't work so far.

Also; any tips? =/

Looks like the same ****in thing to me. I'm not an idiot.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
what i meant is exactly the same. they are completely differently worded. either way, sorry it as an accident.