I've been told they're good, I've been told they're bad, either way I've now got a Boss GT-10 and see little use for the wah in the foreseeable future since the GT-10 has a built in expression/wah pedal which works wonderfully well (I may try using the ZW Wah instead of the GT10, freeing it as a volume pedal, before I do anything to it, but I expect it won't be very useful or necessary)

The reason I'm here, what sort of thing could I do to the ZW? Anything at all? Any nifty little mods, could I convert it into a different kind of pedal, maybe have some fun and make something a bit silly?

Either that or any buyers ?

But aye
Mod ideas appreciated fella's
I'd still use it for wah, not sure the gt-10 will give you as good of an expression, i could be wrong mind you
Gear:
Squier Strat (modded)
Vintage SG
ESP-LTD Alexi 200
Epiphone Explorer Goth
Les Paul Build
Flying V Build
EH Metal Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95
Ashdown Fallen Angel 40
Every time I've used the Wah it's sounded terrible, whereas the GT10 sounds like a Wah always has, just figured I could use the wah to make something useful

And to the person calling me retarded for wanting to mod the ZW, why should I buy a cheaper pedal to mod when I've got the spare one now? I'm just asking for any ideas, I've no idea what pedal mods really exist, heck I don't know a massive amount about pedals at all
I do know that soundwise the GT10 makes the ZW obsolete
if u still got it, how much would you let it go for???

i live in wrexham, see, same country, cheaper p+p

and also i hav a slightly unnerving zakk wylde obsession
Please, call me Chewy...

Quote by Jack Off Jill
When I read the interview where Ozzy was talking about getting, "Johnny 5," I didn't think of John 5 at all. I was thinking he was talking about the robot from Short Circuit. I got really excited for awhile..

there's a wah modding thread knocking about, i'm sure you can find a fair few decent mods within that, which people suggest in order to bring out the wah-iness of your pedal

EDIT

that was shameful TS, it was on the same page as this post, and it's got loads of posts, surely you checking there would have been a smarted idea:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20865310#post20865310
Last edited by abhorsen12 at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by abhorsen12
there's a wah modding thread knocking about, i'm sure you can find a fair few decent mods within that, which people suggest in order to bring out the wah-iness of your pedal

EDIT

that was shameful TS, it was on the same page as this post, and it's got loads of posts, surely you checking there would have been a smarted idea:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20865310#post20865310

This wasn't on the same page at the time, I posted this thread ages ago now but I searched before I did and the Search said there was nothing (Yes, I advanced searched, not normal, musn't have been working, I don't know but I did try...)

Quote by Chewy Biscuits
if u still got it, how much would you let it go for???

i live in wrexham, see, same country, cheaper p+p

and also i hav a slightly unnerving zakk wylde obsession

Hey man, I didn't notice this post, I'd sell it for £40 say, plus P+P? I dunno how much they normally go for but that's a decent reduction on the normal price.

EDIT https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1071716

I knew I posted a Sale thread for it at some point
Last edited by tushmeister at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
You coulduse them both at once. Transform your show into a balancing act to!

It could cover up my mild inability to play guitar...
yea you should do that, just like herman li to cover up parts that you mess up or suck at(no offence cause your still prob better than me @ guitar)
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
Quote by guitarmankyle
yea you should do that, just like herman li to cover up parts that you mess up or suck at(no offence cause your still prob better than me @ guitar)

Trust me, none taken, I'm maybe overly modest but I consider myself pretty damn bad