Thats great man. I would definately throw this on my ipod to chill out to! Very well put together. You must have some good recording equip! Anyways id love to hear more jazzy stuff!

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18471824#post18471824
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
your technique is very good!
Its sounds very much like a chillout track, like hanging with a few friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Quote by keltonhicks
your technique is very good!
Its sounds very much like a chillout track, like hanging with a few friends.

Thanks, that was pretty much the point of it.
Very interesting did you play all of the instruments?
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
Quote by godofthemoon
Very interesting did you play all of the instruments?

Yes, I did except the drums were samples.
Wow this is very very good. Very clean sounds awesome man. Keep up the good work
Signatures are too mainstream
dayumm

that was great, it was very professional and had a great vibe to it. Something you just want to chill to, but also dance at the same time

I loved it

if you wouldn't mind commenting on my egg polishing song (its on my profile, but also in a thread, it should be somewhere on the top of the forum page )
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Thanks for the comments everyone. I left a crit for those who gave me a link.

Quote by Greymane
using which program for the drums?

I'm not using a program specifically for the drums. They were sample loops that came with Logic Studio.
This is very chill man. It's just impossible not to like that piano riff. Everything blends very well together and like someone above me said, it sounds very professional. Great job mixing both clean and distorted tones. It keeps the song interesting. Very nice playing at the breakdown around 2:50.

Overall its just a great song to chill out with. Your playing and song writing abilities are on display here. It did feel like it could use another part though, maybe a change up in the chord progression that takes the song in a different direction before bringing it back but that's just me looking to do some constructive criticism. Hard for me to fault you on anything really. Good job.

If you have some time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1069030
Quote by guildplyr369
TIt did feel like it could use another part though, maybe a change up in the chord progression that takes the song in a different direction before bringing it back but that's just me looking to do some constructive criticism. Hard for me to fault you on anything really. Good job.

If you have some time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1069030

Yeah, that's definitely true. I thought about making a some sort of C section there. I'll go check out yours.
That was excellent. As as all ready said, everything sounded really proffesional, really tight. I have nothing bad to say about it! A C section would be pretty interesting. And maybe it was just me, but I would have loved a sax solo somewhere in there. You seem to be quite the multi-talented musician, so on the off chance you play that.

But I'd overall, that was a really polished and impressive piece.

If you get the chance. Can you check out "Passing Skies and Low Light" in my profile, it's old, but I'm planning on re-recording that tune.
This is really cool, kind of stuff that puts me in a good mood. The head is really catchy, expecially with the unison guitar and piano, and the soloing is very tasteful and classy. Also, the recording quality is very good, so I can't really say anything bad about it.
Great job.

If you care to critique something of mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066782
Thanks for the comments guys. Left you a crit.

Quote by Tomaz24
And maybe it was just me, but I would have loved a sax solo somewhere in there. You seem to be quite the multi-talented musician, so on the off chance you play that.

Haha yeah, I would've loved a sax solo there as well. Unfortunately I can't play that myself and I don't know any available saxophonists.