Page 1 of 12
I used the searchbar and i couldn't find a thread like this, if there is, close this one plz and link the other one.

So, i think everyone at some moment has listened to a song that would be perfect except for 'that' little detail.
For me, a great example of this is the Beatle's Across the Universe, i think it would my perfect song, except for that distorted-squirrel like voices in the background when John's singing the refrain, damn, it so ****ing annoying! It totally ruins it, i mean, i love it when they get experimental, but there's no explanation for ruining such a beautiful song whit something as stupid as that.

Ok now's your turn =) And sorry for my english
Any song that feature's random ohh yeahh, or oooouhhhhhh or gahhhhhh grrrr arghhh for no reason at all.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
In Catcher in the Rye by Guns n Roses I think the song is ruined by there being too many lead guitar lines playing completely unrelated things, makes it too messy.
In 'On Call' by Kings Of Leon, during the chorus you can hear the reverb of the chorus cut off mid-line. Annoying as hell.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
the

opon my podium
know it all scholar.. part of holy wars.

love the song to death but that certain part is so cheesy and daves voice annoys me so much.
The crappy little high-pitched background voice in the ending chorus of Dead Skin Mask. Totally unnecessary and annoying.
mainly in rap when people in the backround are like YEA or CHEA at random. rap is terrible anyways (imo) but that just really gets to me.
the song "my world" ruins Use your illusion pretty much

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
At one point in Stairway To Heaven Jimmy fux up 3 notes.
I don't care however.

when?

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
All live backing vocals by dream theater

or

All vocals by Dream Theater
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Daniel8488
Any song that feature's random ohh yeahh, or oooouhhhhhh or gahhhhhh grrrr arghhh for no reason at all.

just about every metallica song then?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
The vocals in every metal song made after the year 2000.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Quote by decayingdave
The vocals in every metal song made after the year 2000.

You've listened to every metal song made sing the year 2000?
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
In Always With Me, Always With You, Satch mutes the lowest note of the main melody. Can't stand it, way to staccato for a song like that.

But no amount of little details could make a Satch song suck in my view, as there are always so many more subtleties that make it brilliant.
There's that bit in that Jonas Brothers song, where there's a guy singing, and someone else playing drums, I think there's some guitar in there as well and some bass, it ruins the whole song for me. It goes from about the 00:00 mark to the end of the track.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by roythereaper
In 'On Call' by Kings Of Leon, during the chorus you can hear the reverb of the chorus cut off mid-line. Annoying as hell.

I hate you! You just ruined this song for me.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
^Mm.

That little detail ruins what would've otherwise been a wonderful song.

edit: @ neopowell
The bum note in nightswimming by REM
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
The drum sounds on the whole of ZZ Top's Eliminator album.
And I believe it's Ice 9 where Satch hits a flattened 5th doublestop in such a way that only one of the notes rings. :\
I love Bonham's squeaky bass pedal. It's not exactly like it stands out either way.

I do hate the fade-out in Over the Hills and Far Away with a passion, however.
Quote by 12Jim34
The crappy little high-pitched background voice in the ending chorus of Dead Skin Mask. Totally unnecessary and annoying.

Hello?

Hello, Mr Gein?

I don't want to play anymore Mr Gein.

Let me out NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Yeah, it was pretty annoying, but I can see why they put it on.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
In 'Hold the Line' by Toto, the rythym guitar starts out with some mid then halfway through the riff, it scoops. Annoying.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Matt Bellamy's inhaling in a lot of pre-Absolution Muse songs.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by roythereaper

i know! i cant listen to that song the same way since i noticed that.
Quote by JamesDouglas
Matt Bellamy's inhaling in a lot of pre-Absolution Muse songs.

i think they sound cool
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
THIS I SWEAR!

also corey taylors "singing" voice in slipknot's newer stuff. it loses the aggression and power.

also the drumming on readymade by rhcp goes out of time and it's SO ANNOYING!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Ozzy osbourne - Crazy train

It's not in the studio version but there's an 'after hours' video on youtube and Randy does an ending to the solo that sounds slightly different, it kinda spoils it.
The line "What doesn't kill you makes you more strong" in Broken, Beat, and Scarred from Death Magnetic just kills the song for me

I literally lol'd the first time I heard it
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
any g n r song is ruined by axl
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!