Hello!
Yesterday I started to learn Master of Puppets. I play guitar only about 1 year and 1 month but I have to say that song is incredibly fun to play and I enjoy learning it a lot.

Well my question is what would be the best settings for Master of Puppets tone on my Roland Cube 30.

I want more precise info, because I was looking some old threads and those tone settings were like overall settings for Master of Puppets album. I need sound like in original song :P

I also need info which pickup to use neck or bridge....
scooped mids, hi gain. bridge pickup.

treble - 10
+
mids - 0
+
Bass - 10
+
Gain - 10

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by Jhachey22
scooped mids, hi gain. bridge pickup.

treble - 10
+
mids - 0
+
Bass - 10
+
Gain - 10

This, I have a cube 60, and I also set the mids to 10, and use the r-feir setting.
Okay I tried this settings, pretty close. I get problems with too much bass tho. Probably because I play in a small room. I found better sound with 0 mids.
Any other ideas?
If you are playing @ low volume, try this: Set it to R-Fier, engage the attenuator (or whatever they call it) crank the treble, mid around 9 O' clock and cut the bass (cut it almost all the way - the attenuator muddies it).
Last edited by 667 at Feb 3, 2009,
Scooped mids yes, but not THAT extreme.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
use these suggestions plus a little reverb
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION