I pawned my old amp a couple of weeks back because I needed some money. The amp was broken. It turns on and everything but there's no sound coming out of it. I didn't tell them that and they didn't bother testing it so I got money for it. Let's say I decide to be a complete tool and not get the amp back. If someone buys it and complains to the pawn shop that it's broken what would happen? Would they make me get the amp back? Would I have to pay a fine?
They'll probably test it to make sure it works before they purchase it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
It's not your problem they didn't ask if it was broken or not. For all you knew it was fine when you sold it to them. Now, wither they decide to do a transaction with you ever again is a different matter.
Gear:

Les Paul Standard
Triple XXX with Marshall 1960B Cab
V-amp 2
Digitech WH-4
Ibanez WD7
Quote by Life Is Brutal
You ass.

lmao. That's what I thought aswell.
Gear:

Les Paul Standard
Triple XXX with Marshall 1960B Cab
V-amp 2
Digitech WH-4
Ibanez WD7
Check the pawn shop reciept. It probably says that by signing this you confirm that the amp is in good working condition. Of course you could always say that the amp was in good working condition when you first pawned it. It's thier fault for not testing it before making a deal.

Most likely they will have to eat the cost or they could find this inciminating thread you started and make you pay.

I would just stay away from the pawn shop from now on.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Nothing they can do, they can't prove it's not broken from lying around the shop for an age. So unless you're a crap liar you'll be fine
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Surely you didn't really give them any details?

Eg. address, name, phone number

Err yes. Plus my Social security number. And they copied my I.D. They have to do that since the items you're pawning could be stolen.
Quote by master
Err yes. Plus my Social security number. And they copied my I.D. They have to do that since the items you're pawning could be stolen.

How about being a total bastard, going back for it, and when tyhey give it back complain that it's not working?
🙈 🙉 🙊