Sweet hearts dance is coming up, and this one is going to be my first high school dance, and I'm not entire sure on what to wear. I was thinking just a dress shirt w/ a tie and nice shoes and dress pants. Is that about right?

Anything else i need to know?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
phat pants and glowsticks

edit: really, wear sneakers. maybe a dress shirt, something semi formal. like a striped sweater or something nice. jeans are okay if theyre not really torn up and whatever.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Feb 3, 2009,
A freaking tux
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
white pimp suit
GEAR

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
Wear a nice pink suit with a flower on front and a broach that says "We're here ... get used to it", you'll look so snazzy.

That or a shell suit ... by which I mean dress as A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
you have the right idea, already. i'd say the tie is optional. if your going with your girlfriend, check with her. if you don't have one.... i wouldn't go. since the only other guy there would be the one with headgear that always seems to be staring at you no matter where you go. O_o
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Wear a sock on your ****. If it's formal, wear a tie with it
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Wear a sock on your ****. If it's formal, wear a tie with it

Yea.

Seriously, tho...I'd wear okay/nice shoes, jeans, button down shirt (casual), and...uh...yea.

Quote by Toilets
This.

EDIT: Win
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Tie a potato to your belt and go wearing only that belt (make sure the potato is covering your willy) and tell people that you're the dic-tator.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 3, 2009,
Clothes.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
You fail. You are asking on a forum what to wear to a school dance...
I hope that at some point you realize what is wrong with that.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Think of it as casual fridays, you want to dress casually yet you can't just slap on a shirt and some jeans because that would look trashy.
I'm a MAN!
Quote by chrisa123
You fail. You are asking on a forum what to wear to a school dance...
I hope that at some point you realize what is wrong with that.

Yeah.

UG is filled with nerds that don't go to dances
Quote by angusfan16
Tie a potato to your belt and go wearing only but that belt (make sure the potato is covering your willy) and tell people that you're the dic-tator.

Oh Anusfan...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
like this
Attachments:
pimp-c-715217.jpg
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by bry0n
Yea.

Seriously, tho...I'd wear okay/nice shoes, jeans, button down shirt (casual), and...uh...yea.

EDIT: Win

I wouldn't go with jeans personally, go for some dress-ish trousers. They don't need to come from a £400 suit, but something somewhat smart. Go for smart shoes, probably black, and a smart shirt. If you feel too stiff and awkward in the shirt, roll the sleeves up a couple of turns, it'll casual the outfit down a bit. As far as a tie goes, I wear a skinny tie or no tie, I hate normal-size ties. Your choice though.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Jehuty
Yeah.

UG is filled with nerds that don't go to dances

Thank you.

But I think he's just trying to help me realize that I obviously have no friends, and i COMPLETELY depend on UG for every little I problem that i need solving. God, i didn't even realize how.... meaningless my life was.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
i would wear a suit or a tuxedo.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.